Mystic Broly???

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 6, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 11

So I had a idea what if Broly became Mystic through the same means as Gohan how strong would broly be?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,138 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The body is something out the imagination of Rob Liefeld.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,918 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The Mystic ability is just the old Kai releasing hidden potential (latent powers) of whoever he dances around for in a circle for a few hours (I doubt Broly could restrain himself that long), Broly is probably at is maximum or at least near it, so I don't think he would get much stronger.

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Broly's powerlevel increases constantly even without the elderly kais help. Having him sit for a day or so and amplifying his power at a greater degree than normal is just asking to have your universe destroyed.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Broly will never be able to stand around to become a Mystic in the first place.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Broly can't get the boost because his power is constantly growing, so his potential is possibly bottomless.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly's power is Maximum and keeps growing.

Also he would have to stay still for 2+ years for his potential to be released lol.

I doubt the old Kai would want to dance and try to unlock Broly's power for years and Broly wouldn't stay still for even 3 minutes let alone years.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel