Most Useless Character of All Time

Topic started by waybig1010101 on Dec. 21, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,223 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MarioRedfield: I actually thought Kaiden was less useful than her. I need go back and play the trilogy again though.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: Kaidan is a genuinely nice person, Ashley was respectful and knew her place but she was overly aggressive with her views and came off as annoying sometimes. I liked both but Kaidan was my favorite of the two. He was ideal for me since he had tech/biotic power and I was a soldier. He also was the ideal romance choice my for Female Shepard. The romance at the end of ME3 made things all worth it, since IMO, it was the only romance I had experienced that was worth doing. They had a real connection and relationship where as when I romanced Tali and Liara with my Male Shepard (on separate playthroughs) his connection with them almost seemed more like a fling than anything else.

@MarioRedfield: Interesting, I have only played through the game with Kaiden being alive. I should have romanced him more with my femshep with, but I choice Jacob in ME2. The whole Jacob thing I did became a big waste when you play 3.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,333 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dare I say it? Despite being the main character?

Post by GeneralVan (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Lucy is not that useless, although I must admit she doesn't get nearly as much battle time as the others. But the most useless is Sakura, and probably most annoying as well. Yamcha is too, but I feel bad for him, he took a lot of crap in DBZ. Dawn from Pokemon didn't really do much either.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GeneralVan: With out her keys or whip, she is useless.

Post by Arnoboy (55 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Yamcha, Raki (Claymore), Shirley Fenette.

Post by GeneralVan (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe: well yeah since that's her two primary methods of fighting. but with them she's a pretty good fighter.

@GeneralVan: She is a good fighter with them, but with out, she is useless.

She needs to learn some fighting techniques from Mirajane or Erza...

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The farmer from DBZ: First person to die , crushed by Raditz
The farmer from DBZ: First person to die , crushed by Raditz
Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GeneralVan said:

Lucy is not that useless, although I must admit she doesn't get nearly as much battle time as the others. But the most useless is Sakura, and probably most annoying as well. Yamcha is too, but I feel bad for him, he took a lot of crap in DBZ. Dawn from Pokemon didn't really do much either.

@Arnoboy said:

Yamcha, Raki (Claymore), Shirley Fenette.

I don't think either Yamcha,Tien or Krilin are useless. Yamcha and the other usually have to fight first trying to stay alive and stall the villain long enough so that Goku can come back as the savior to fnish the big baddies.

Without his recurrent sacrifices, Goku wouldn't have come in time to save us all from whoever the "earth-hater" of the day was.

@Jean199999: Yamcha is usually the first to die in these scenarios. See Saibaman fight, and The Androids arrival where he got a hand through the chest. But he did get Goku out of harms way when he got the Heart Virus.

@Sonata: Dan Habiki? lol

@DBZ_universe: Yes I do see some Dan Hibiki in him lol

@Sonata: lol

Post by waybig1010101 (2,594 posts) See mini bio Level 13

bump

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Fuu. I like her but she didn't do much iirc.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel