Most Useless Character of All Time

Topic started by waybig1010101 on Dec. 21, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight said:

@UltimateHero0406:

Sakura beats Maka

???

The final battle with Asura make sense, remember Asura was a coward before and become stronger so he won't fear anything (since he is so powerful). So having a weak little girl stand against him without fear cause him to meltdown. (I think it was nicely done for an anime ending)

Yes, they haven't find which gender Crona is yet

Yeah. Sakura beats Maka as most useless.

And I'm still not satisfied. If he had hit her one good time even after he was freaking out, she would have died. And for the main character to need a plot point to win is a little depressing to me after such a good story. I may be a bit of a muscle head but if Black Star wailing on the guy and Kid's level 2 Death cannon were nothing to him Maka by herself shouldn't be able to win.

and someone needs to pull up that dress of his/hers.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

Oh ok, I kind of was confuse LOL!

Yes, she would have die if he hit her, but that was part of her being brave (to move forward without the fear of death). That was the point, two of the most powerful people in there universe couldn't put a scratch on him. If you was in Maka's shoes you would probably be in fear of him and try to run away. The fact she didn't back down cause him to meltdown and question why she isn't afraid. This make him weak (notice that his weapon drop out of him) and also she did a Brave Soul Menace (you can hear the attack, when she hit him)

Ragnarok did it once, but no one see anything :)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

@nishi99: He is easily the most worthless character in DB, but sadly I like him more than most of the Z-fighters. (Personality wise)

That's because Yamcha is the best around.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hmmm Dan Hibiki?

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MarioRedfield said:

@Sonata said:

@nishi99: He is easily the most worthless character in DB, but sadly I like him more than most of the Z-fighters. (Personality wise)

That's because Yamcha is the best around.

LOL Yamcha was the first one to die against the saiyans, and the first one to be seriously injured during the android invasion:P

@Sonata: Hey, someone had to take the fall!

Post by KingOfAsh (1,390 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Need I say more than this?

(shudders)

Post by waybig1010101 (3,311 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@KingOfAsh: who is that exactly?

@waybig1010101: Raki from Claymore and I agree with that choice.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,557 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Raki's pretty useful in the manga now, he played an important part in the story not too long ago.

Yamcha gets my vote, he's just pants.

Post by othus12 (6,984 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight: she has defeated some major characters with help.

Everyone is listing characters that aren't powerful enough. Now I present the alternative.... Why do we need a character more powerful than the entire Justice League combined? That's just dumb.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12:

The major characters probably could have did it without her help

@ohgodwhy: That's good to hear, from what I see and read from the manga/anime I didn't like him at all.

@MarioRedfield: you should make a new topic about that and yeah it doesn't make sense.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@KingOfAsh said:

Need I say more than this?

(shudders)

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Useless and annoying.

But yeah, from what I saw he has changed for the best in the manga.

@MarioRedfield said:

Everyone is listing characters that aren't powerful enough. Now I present the alternative.... Why do we need a character more powerful than the entire Justice League combined? That's just dumb.

Sure, he can be seen as overpowered but could you really say he is useless? I think not. Plus his weakness to fire, blances things out a bit I think.

@ComicMan24: He is useless because his fans always complain about how he is written. If he was written "correctly" then there would be absolutely no use for any other character because he could do anything and everything. It was the last straw for me when he defeated the entire Justice League by himself. He's not only over powered but he has the worst personality any super hero has ever had. There's no point to him what so ever

@MarioRedfield: what doesn't that make him overpowered not useless.

@waybig1010101: It makes him pointless which I equate to useless

@MarioRedfield: idk to me useless is someone who can't do something where overpower is like having the silver surfer in one piece he could do anything he wants and no one can really stop him its more unfair than useless.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel