Most Useless Character of All Time

Topic started by waybig1010101 on Dec. 21, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Destinyheroknight: I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Post by nishi99 (1,584 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: Yeah i guess Yamcha kind of had a funny personality its a real shame he didn't go anywhere in life with his powers.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,496 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yugi Moto from season 0.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Jessie's Wabfuet from Pokemon

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Tie between pre-skip Sakura Haruno and Maka Albarn.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

:)

@Destinyheroknight: Lol, Even with a new power and no fear she still got stomped.

@UltimateHero0406:

She beat him with one punch

@Destinyheroknight: After he got scared of how confident she was, his aim became that of a Stormtrooper's and he bagan to go insane. Not the cleanest win I'd say.

@UltimateHero0406:

A win is a win

Also she is the one who attacks (since Soul Eater is a weapon) and also she is the one who found Crona with her powerful Soul Perception (so better then Sakura)

@UltimateHero0406:

Now, if you what useless character in Soul Eater is Tsugumi who is an axe weapon that doesn't have a blade and can't choose her partner

@Destinyheroknight: And Sakura stalled the Sound brats from killing Naruto and Sasuke and saved them again on a boat from the Hidden Rain brats so it's kind of even.

Post by sickVisionz (4,237 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Krillin in DBZ.

@Destinyheroknight: Whoa, thats sad. And I thought the Lamp girl was useless lol.

@sickVisionz: At least Krillin was able to stall Freiza and clip his tail. Yamcha could do no such thing.

HAHAHA! I mean seriously! A saibaman killed him! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry...

@UltimateHero0406:

Maka beat Free, Crona, Arachne, Giriko (anime only Medusa and Asura) have one of the most powerful Soul Perception, that let her find Asura and Crona and got 199 souls and make Soul into a Death Scythe (better then Sakura pre time and post time skip)

@Destinyheroknight: Didn't she have help for most of those? And the Black Blood helped her against Crona. But I didn't take into account the manga though.

@UltimateHero0406:

She only have Soul with her

She only need the black blood to get on the same wavelength as Crona, to calm him/her down

@Destinyheroknight: Ok, point taken. Sakura beats Maka. But I won't stop being mad about that final battle with Asura. And they still don't know if Crona is boy or girl?

@UltimateHero0406:

Sakura beats Maka

???

The final battle with Asura make sense, remember Asura was a coward before and become stronger so he won't fear anything (since he is so powerful). So having a weak little girl stand against him without fear cause him to meltdown. (I think it was nicely done for an anime ending)

Yes, they haven't find which gender Crona is yet

Post by takashichea (11,040 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Kon getting all hot and bothered
Kon getting all hot and bothered

Kon! Yeah, he can his own in Ichigo's body at first. He is such a bad perverted comic relief. The other guys, Nova and Lirin, had more fight in them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel