Most Twisted Anime/Manga Characters and why?

Topic started by Nerx on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Please post pics/feats of their evil deeds, thank you.

I would personally put up Kakihara fron the Ichi The Killer franchise, but what do you think?

If you think there is a really explicit character, post them.

Does not have to be from a Seinen series.
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yujiro Hanma
Yujiro Hanma

1. Stops an earthquake with a punch.
  2. Kills his wife by breaking her back.
  3. Beats the crap out of his son.
  4. Goes to Nam and takes on U.S and Vietnamese forces barehanded.(Age 18 or 16 i think)
  5. Killed a giant prehistoric elephant.
  6. Uses just his face to break through glass that a rocket launcher can't dent.

Post by Strayed (38 posts) See mini bio Level 1
After watching some of the vids that Alexander Anderson posted in the fight scene thread, I'm gonna have to say Alucard.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Alucard
Nice Feats for Baki's Father, But those are just merely acts of Brutality .

Kakihara is a bona-fide sadist, he literally cut a guy's **** in half, with scissors

I am not even sure if i am allowed to post that

Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Nerx

I think it's okay since you censored it
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
TheDrifter said:
"Alucard"

i have to say him too he fights like a madman(Duh XD)
Post by Damnation_Lee (223 posts) See mini bio Level 5
The original Yami Yugi!
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Johan from Monster. He's the most realistic, and outwardly normal Psychopath.

Also, Shion from Higurashi gets there too.
Post by UnbreakableFist (7 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Mukuro possed a guy and made him murder his family and countless others.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
That would be Alucard.
Post by GlareMaverick11987 (88 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Half of the Fullmetal Alchemist cast-There is alot of weird sadistic people in FMA.
Kuro said:
"Johan from Monster. He's the most realistic, and outwardly normal Psychopath.

Also, Shion from Higurashi gets there too."
Hey can you give me some feats which this "Johan" did that made you thinks he is a psycho?
TAKEN FROM GOOD OLD WIKIPEDIA:

Johan Liebert is the namesake "monster" of the story and the mystery of his past is the focus of the plot. He has been called a monster, the next Adolf Hitler and even the devil himself. Johan Liebert was shot in the head at a young age but saved from death by Dr. Tenma. Because of this, he regards Dr. Tenma almost as though he was his father. He has spent portions of his life in different places under different aliases and possesses an extraordinary level of charisma and intelligence. He uses his gifts to cruelly manipulate and corrupt others, often with no apparent end other than to cause suffering and destruction. His goal, as he stated when he was young, is to be the last one standing at the end of the world. One of the themes of Monster is how individuals are capable of transforming into monsters; Johan often acts as both a direct and indirect catalyst for this transformation.
--

Part of this is also understanding the type of story Monster is. It's an incredibly realistic tale.  Character portrayals are amazing human, nothing exaggerated...  Johan has directly murdered many, and indirectly many others His past is quite messed up, and he's invovled with neonazi ploys. He's quite scary, because his character comes across as genuinely nice.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
How could no one of said Light Yagami from Death Note yet?
I mean he's friggin INSANE but he's so smart he gets away with it.
Post by orz (114 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Lucy from Elfen Lied
orz said:
"Lucy from Elfen Lied"
Wheelchair girl from Elfen Lied was worse.
Neku said:
"How could no one of said Light Yagami from Death Note yet?
I mean he's friggin INSANE but he's so smart he gets away with it.
"
  Light is not that sick , has he tried torture? Trust me when i say Kakihara IS the sickest or at least ONE of the MOST twisted.

One BAD mother******
One BAD mother******

If you are still not convinced, here is a description about the PROTAGONIST and not the Villain:

Ichi, is the ultimate sadist. A rather pathetic child-like character with a rape fetish who becomes a crybaby killer when manipulated into thinking that the people he is killing are his high school bullies who raped a girl who tried to stand up for him in front of his very eyes. The repressed sexual feelings from that incident, on top of the rage Ichi carries inside from being bullied results in Ichi going into a trance like killing state which ends once he jerks-off.

and Also Ichi the Killer, defies description, or even a completely coherent review. Banned in several prefectures across and later adapted into (inferior) two live action films, and a relatively successful prequel anime OVA.

If that does not convince you THEN read the Scans or Download it.
Any more anime/manga-psychos out there?
Nerx said:
"Any more anime/manga-psychos out there?"
Doesn't seem to be a good topic
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel