Most powerful Mecha to ever Exist?

Topic started by comicfanforever on Feb. 9, 2010. Last post by KingOfAsh 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (438 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Most powerful Mecha to ever Exist    
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
demonbane.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@comicfanforever:
yes from what i here. 

demonbane and sttgl are the most powerful
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
 RB-79 Ball
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann 

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein said:
" demonbane. "
Seconded, Infinity times two is just too h4x to pass off
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if demonbane and STTGL can be considered mech at all

other may include

cybuster
"super" rahxephon from SRW
Post by Boddington (169 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann can literally just step on the galaxy, so for raw power that wins out I suppose. Thing is that you have to think of the pilot as part of  the mech's "power" and most robot jockeys are just too PC or weak-willed to truly use all the tools at their disposal, so I'm going to nominate Zeorymer of the Heavens as most powerful since its pilot, Masato Akitsu, becomes more or less a sociopath behind the controls and at some point pretty much just stops caring how many people his "Hades Attack" is vaporizing on the ground.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,611 posts) See mini bio Level 13
If you use base forms... 
The winner is Gao-gaiGar, Mazinkaiser or Shin getter Robo.... 
Then of base forms you cant really know....
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Mobile Suit Gundams. lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Boddington said:
" Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann can literally just step on the galaxy, so for raw power that wins out I suppose. Thing is that you have to think of the pilot as part of  the mech's "power" and most robot jockeys are just too PC or weak-willed to truly use all the tools at their disposal, so I'm going to nominate Zeorymer of the Heavens as most powerful since its pilot, Masato Akitsu, becomes more or less a sociopath behind the controls and at some point pretty much just stops caring how many people his "Hades Attack" is vaporizing on the ground. "
idiot sociopath

and as for raw power
Demonbane bumped against a universe, it's the universe that goes boom
Post by Xavierla (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

It's obviously NYE! Try showing me any other mecha where they throw UNIVERSES at each other without breaking a sweat while having time to make make a sassy pose.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Not on a ridiculous size level, Master Pokey from Mother 3.

Lord Genomes Lazengunn was powerful, however after a thousand years of idleness he and Lazengunns skill decresed.Then we have Unit 01 at the end of EVA 2.22, which is something considering EVAs are usually powerful.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Optimus Prime

Post by Dream (7,203 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Strongest I can think of would be Demonbane, for obvious reasons. If I had to think of a runner-up, I'd put Unicron and Primus over STTGL.

Two abstract beings/ mecha representing darkness/ chaos and light/ order within the multiverse > Spiral Energy fused mecha piloted by humans.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Well I'm not sure if he counts as a mecha, but Ultron killed all the Avengers and took over several galaxies (I'm not sure what the biggest thing he's capable of destroying is though).

Then there's GaaoGaiGar and Getter Emperor. I don't know much about them, apart from that they're really big (Getter Emperor is the size of a galaxy I hear).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel