Most intelligent anime/manga character?

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 24, 2011. Last post by Toxin45 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by taichokage (14,842 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Aizen is brilliant in every area, but he accepted that he was only the 2nd smartest.being in his world, acknowledging Urahara as the smartest, and he is indeed, very smart. But the smartest non god-like anime/manga character? Nah. I'd say that of the well known anime, Bulma is one of the smartest. She inherited all of her father's genius, including his capsule houses, capsule cars, star ships, super gravity technology, dragon radar etc. But she went even further and made bultz wave amplifiers and time machines. Probably still not the smartest but a notable mention for sure.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (181 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Aizen, Lelouch, Urahara, Bulma

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now
Senbei Norimaki and Toribot
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,215 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I find it funny that some idiots on this site believe Goku is a genius.

looks at the certain person

Alakazam has a 5000 I.Q. I think it's that. That should be up there if we're not considering omniscient beings of course.

Online Now
^^^^ jajaja Goku a Genius???? LOL on that... his a genius on fighting and that's it but he is not a genius... if he was then he could of create a cure of his heart disease with ease.. Also Metagross or Alakazam?? wich of those two are the smartest non-legendary pokemon??
Post by GrayWolf2 (385 posts) See mini bio Level 7
How about Turbo Norimaki?EDIT: Realized I used a name but didn't give a reason. Well, I think he is smarter than Bulma in that he created a time machine in seconds, fixed the dragon radar with spare parts, re-created Dr. Slump's Morph ray or whatever in a day when it took him a month. He also redid the designs on a time stopper for Dr. Slump when he realized the plans wouldn't work. It worked afterwards.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Everyone has seemed to already say it but Aizen.

Post by nishi99 (1,865 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Urumi Kanzaki from Great Teacher Onizuka.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I kind of amaze that people is saying Aizen

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight said:

I kind of amaze that people is saying Aizen

Agreed... all he was good at was trolling.. lol but we never saw him building robots, or even time machines.... if Aizen never created those two things then he is not a genius... right?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@DBZ_universe:

Well, I kind of mean that picking Aizen was a easy way out and he not the most intelligent in anime/manga (not by a long shot)

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight: Yes... he is not the most intelligent... but like you said it is surprising that people chose him. All he was good at was to plan ahead before anyone and of course his smarts but it doesn't make him a genius... Urahara in the other hand or Kurotsuchi can be called geniuses... but the top ones in anime..

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm gonna go with Lelouch.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Does Aizen even count?? technically he's a god like being. 

I would pick Light Yagami. 
Online Now

What about Seto Kaiba?

Post by kagetora (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Lelouch (code geass) , L and Near (death note) , light (death note) Ayumu Narumi (Spiral), shikamaru (naruto),

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Piccolo......he always has a plan.....kirisute gomen...

a cross in the tombstone....

Online Now
Truth
Truth
Post by Sonata (35,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Master thief known as Mouse is highly intelligent able to steal not only jewels but entire buildings as well even when telling the police in advance he going to do it.
Online Now

Would Van Hohenheim and Father count as one of the smartest in anime?? Van did invented Alkahestry and Father knew how to obtain immortality and also taught Hohenheim Alchemy... and also Scar's Brother since he was able to combine Alchemy and Alkahestry in one... thus creating a powerful Alchemy that not even Father him self could negate.. and also discovered that there was something wrong with Amestris and made an array that would reverse the spell...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel