Most intelligent anime/manga character?

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 24, 2011. Last post by Toxin45 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,210 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As it says in the title, who is the most intelligent character in anime/manga and why?

Omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent characters are not allowed (and all other cosmic/God-like entities).

This is intelligent in the sense of IQ/scientific prowess/logic.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

What constitutes "intelligence" in your opinion and how are we going to measure/quantify it? Shall we go by IQ levels, the super stuff the character invents or something else?

Because, I'm going to vote for Urahara unless someone starts in bringing some character and says he's superior in intelligence because he has invented stuff Urahara would've never dreamt about.

@MohsinMan99: Let's say in terms of scientific/IQ intellect.

Alakazam. :)

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Damn, that's hard, I have like three in mind.

If is by IQ, probably Johan

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@MohsinMan99: Around 5000 apparently, so yep!

Mwahahaha, Alakazam stomps. I haven't seen someone with a more ridiculous IQ than him.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'll give the same answer I do when a question like this. which is the character which is the closest thing to omnipotent,omniscient, creator of all.

which in anime/manga I think is "Lord of Nightmares" she created everything(multiverse) and therefore knows everything.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'll say Chao Lingshen, since she made three working time machines and an army of robots in less then two years

@MohsinMan99: Lol, I said character, not sub-species of Pokemon.

@Killer_of_trolls: Sorry, forgot to edit the OP, no God-like characters allowed.

Hmm, how intelligent would you say Bulma was? I think she stacks up pretty high, she built a mobile blutz-wave generator in the space of a few hours, she was able to build a time machine, convert alien technology, and was able to create the dragon radar before the age of 16 (something with tech surpassing anything the RR army had).

@GIRUGAMESH: He is a character, isn't he?

@MohsinMan99: Well not really, he's just a type of pokemon.

Post by Dream (7,906 posts) See mini bio Level 21
How about Ryoko Uchida from Noein? The woman's a quantum researcher with understanding on various theories connected to quantum mechanics and was smart enough to pick up on and quickly comprehend scientific theories that wouldn't be known for at least centuries within her present timeline.

Another person of good brains would be Taichi Hiragi-Keaton from Master Keaton who's a jack of all trades being a university professor, archaeologist, survival expert, former military man and an insurance investigator. The guy's like an anime version of MacGyver as he can turn seemingly ordinary items into dangerous weapons when the situation calls for it. :P

@Dream: Lol anime MacGyver.

Post by Dream (7,906 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@GIRUGAMESH: Yes indeed. Have a look?

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Ginpachi-sensei
Ginpachi-sensei

@Dream: That's epic, although he seems more skilled/awesome than intelligent in the sense of building hovercrafts out of coat hangers and toasters.

Post by LORDandMASTER (14 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I think the most Realistic portrayal of a characters intelligence in anime was death notes L & that's not just because I'm a fan.

Of course he got killed so there goes that theory out the window

OK Back up

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Bulma.... she can fit a airship into a little capsule... and if we add GT feats for her she build a machine that got Vegeta to Golden Oozaru/SSJ4... she also re-writed Raditz scouter, rebuild Kami's ship, build time machine, dragon radar... she also knows how to summon Shenlong.

Another would be the Old Kaioshin...

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Here's a hint:

This thread was part of Aizen's plan.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel