Most evil looking good guys.

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 15, 2013. Last post by niBBit 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sometimes we come across good guys that are just so badass that they almost seem evil. Like this guy, Ashiki from Needless:

So who else is just too badass to be good?

And I just know someone is gonna bring up Kenpachi so do it lol. Bring some of his most badass scans/videos.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,894 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ghost Rider

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Stroheim, the Cyborg Nazi

Okuyasu Nijimura

@Kurohige: Those guys are all from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure right?

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Hentai verse is full of guys like that. Two people that come to mind our Demon Lord Esedess  of Nightmare Campus. And the Shikima King from La Blue Girl. pics or them or hard to find, but i'll try to post some later.

@UltimateHero0406: YES!

@Kurohige: Nice, I just recently started the series. I'm exited to see all these insane powers I've been hearing about for myself.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah part 5 is about the worst it gets in terms of broken powers, power scaling too to an extent. However Jojo is great for it's smart battles rather than crazy feats (Although that's part of it) I think the tactics and characters is what I enjoy, I hope you do too.

@Kurohige: Pretty sure I will. I do so far lol.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Puraido
Puraido
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 15

LOL how can you guys forget Alucard from Hellsing? He should be the poster boy for this thread.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

LOL! I misread the title! sorry folks!

But here is one to make it up!

Asura in Berserk mode.

@SpeedForceSpider: I was going to post Alucard and Guts from Bersek, but isn't Alucard only acting accordingly to what his master tells him? Or whatever interest him really, to me he was a good guy but only because he needed to be, not out of his own heart, well sorta. lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Well Guts too man. He is a murderer who sometimes has heroic morals. I seen the new Berserk movies and they are by far amazing. Alucard did save Seras out of the kindness of his heart, he even said so himself. But you're right, most of his actions are according to Integra's wishes. Still, I kinda count in anti-heroes like him in Guts in this.

Post by katmic (436 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Zero from code geass has his evil moments.

I'm thinking of Hiei from YYH, Jo from Burst Angel, Kaiba from Yugioh, Kyuzo from S7, Itachi from Naruto, Afro from Afro Samurai, Senji from Deadman Wonderland, Hei from Darker than BLACK, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Post by Daaerk (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@UltimateHero0406 said:

I'm thinking of Hiei from YYH, Jo from Burst Angel, Kaiba from Yugioh, Kyuzo from S7, Itachi from Naruto, Afro from Afro Samurai, Senji from Deadman Wonderland, Hei from Darker than BLACK, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Lol I totally agree with this list.

Ryūuji Takasu from ToraDora is supposedly supposed to be evil-looking in the anime/manga but through my eyes, not at all. >.<

- Daaerk

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12:

?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel