MORE VALKYRIA CHRONICLES ANIME SHOTS WOOO!!!!

Topic started by HeeroYuy on March 11, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 5 months ago.
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
They kept the hatching! Yay!!
They kept the hatching! Yay!!

A bunch of screenshots and new VC material was posted yesterday on Chirashi no Ura, and all I can say is WOO!!! They kept the hatching line style that the game used! Er, actually, they just sort of tried to imitate it, but hey I think they did a pretty good job considering they're apparently on a pretty tight budget with this series. I'm just happy they didn't just toss the style out the window altogether since that's part of the reason I loved the game (it was preeeettty...).

They also had some new character design pieces posted for Edy and whatever that blonde masochist engineer's name is (but who cares about him - he was freaky!):
Edy looks a bit weird imo, but hey, it's Edy!.... Sorta like Minami-ke style perhaps?
Edy looks a bit weird imo, but hey, it's Edy!.... Sorta like Minami-ke style perhaps?

They also had another promotional art piece:
Welkin just seems so... plain?
Welkin just seems so... plain?

So there you have it. More little bits can be seen at their site, like if you want to see what the masochist freak looks like, but I'm not gonna scare you good people by posting him here.
Also, the Valkyria Chronicles anime is gonna be broadcast in HD!!! WOO!!! I know that's not exactly anything new, but I'm happy anyway.

(For those of you wondering where my usual Gundam Wing wiki update post is instead of this and you haven't seen my status bar, I've been busy as hell the past few days, so progress in that is on a temporary hiatus, probably for a week or two until my hard classes stop raping me with tests horribly.)
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
yep, I bum down that they "enhance" Alicia.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I love how Alicia is enhanced! ;D
Void_Wizard said:
"BOOBIES!
"

Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hells yes Valkyria Chronicles.

Loved the game, but am skeptical about the anime. However, I'm still looking forward to it - with a little voice in the back of my head telling me that it will actually be really good. Let's hope the voice is right.

April can't come soon enough.
Who cares if they slightly changed her bust size!? It's not like they made them smaller or unrealistically HUGE or anything.... so what does it matter? (In all honesty, the way they compare the shots doesn't make much sense since the game screenshot everyone compares it to is at a bad angle for comparing)
Post by DJTyrant (118 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I approve :)
Post by ComradeCrash (152 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This is so cool! I always wanted to play the game but I only had a PS3... I heard that the story is cool so I can't wait!
Whoa... I got news'd? cool!

EDIT:*looks at it's title on the front page* Aww dammit.... why is it that everyone only seems to care about how big Alicia's tits are....she's a lot cooler character than just her looks...
Post by Pyro (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Loved the game, so I'll have to check it out; and wow Alicia's tits are bigger now... >_>

And Edy is the cutest mass-killer out there!  Her personality did not match what she was doing at all. (Mowing people down with a machine gun/flame thrower quiet cheerfully.)
HeeroYuy said:
"Whoa... I got news'd? cool!

EDIT:*looks at it's title on the front page* Aww dammit.... why is it that everyone only seems to care about how big Alicia's tits are....she's a lot cooler character than just her looks...
"
Her looks...define her character and are the most important thing. I mean not everyone can afford a ps3 and the game. =P

Whose side are you on Void!?
So basically are you saying that she belongs in the same category as a lot of other show's large chested ditzes and/or otherwise useless characters? That's all I'm worried about when it comes to this. Name ONE character from an anime that has a large rack that wasn't portrayed as either ditzy/clumsy/pompous or a side character.
HeeroYuy said:
"......

Whose side are you on Void!?
So basically are you saying that she belongs in the same category as a lot of other show's large chested ditzes and/or otherwise useless characters? That's all I'm worried about when it comes to this. Name ONE character from an anime that has a large rack that wasn't portrayed as either ditzy/clumsy/pompous or a side character.
"
"Her looks...define her character and are the most important thing." That was the sarcastic part.
HeeroYuy said:
"EDIT:*looks at it's title on the front page* Aww dammit.... why is it that everyone only seems to care about how big Alicia's tits are....she's a lot cooler character than just her looks...
"
Because boobies.
Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
If you look at the screenshot in the Kotaku link in the first comment Sigue posted, another interesting change is that the two soldiers flanking her look about 20 years younger than normal soldiers from the game.

I know, I'm focusing on the wrong thing here. HURHUR BOOBIES! There, satisfied?
Don't worry DocHaus, that's actually what I thought first when I saw it.... the one on the right especially looks like a little dweeb, yet in the game they looked like a bunch of 40 something year old construction workers...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel