Monster girl thread?

Topic started by Reincrystal on Oct. 12, 2013. Last post by niBBit 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Reincrystal (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Since monster girls seem to be a popular topic in anime now, thought i might make a monster girl thread. What is your favorite type of monster girl? Favorite monster girl series? how well would your parents react to you dating a monster girl? Are there any species you can't see yourself getting along with? etc etc

For information on basic monster girl types, go here

http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Girl_Encyclopedia#

If you want to read a girl monster girl series, try

Daily life with monster girl (no links, sorry....)

Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I can see why that dude is so nervous. He's about to die from that puncture wound he's getting from that claw!

Also, i'm a big dragon-girl fan.

>Adorable dragon girl

>considers you to be her greatest treasure.

>extremely protective of you, always picking fights with her competition/threats

>loves you completely and treasures you forever.

>sleeps on top of you, because of hoarding behavior.

>tries to breath fire, but can only breath smoke.

@Acura_Max: Totally worth it though! Do you have any particular preferences? There are some less dangerous monster girls out there!

Post by takashichea (14,478 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Reincrystal:

Not to be nosy. I would recommend this monster manga series Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, but it's only for adults since it's ecchi (no hentai). It has nudity. It's a fun harem series.

For me, I'm into Lamias.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I love monster girl manga. But 99% of them I have read are hentai.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,213 posts) See mini bio Level 21

So, I got five favorites now...

Mermaids - Clear favorite, they're sirens that also breathe in water. I got three decks full of them for Cardfight Vanguard (Bermuda Triangle Clan).

Lamias - Also love them, but I may need the stamina for them.

Succubi - Very beautiful, but they drain the hell out of life energy.

Dragon Girls - Look really cool, but be careful about their claws (As seen in the opening post's picture).

Elves - Totally love them, but they're not that monstrous to begin with (or so I think). :P

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@takashichea: Be as nosy as you want! I wanted people to discuss this topic! (Also, i found my old account!)

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, that's unfortunate, but several actual monster girl mangas have started recently.

@Bigheart711:

I forgot that Elves count. We're talking human sized elves, right? Ever since Legend of Zelda, I find long ears attractive for some odd reason.

@rein:

Awesome! It's almost Halloween. This is pretty much of a coincidence.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Some H ones are messed up while some are adorable. I liked Brandish (Succubus and Demons) and 2 Dimensional Girlfriend (Ghost).

Try these two. It's ecchi, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou or Rosario + Vampire for no nudity but still some ecchi.

@takashichea: Yes, the human sized ones. Their long ears are just beautiful. @__@

Speaking of "messed up", some of the lores from the story character version of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia were in terms of most of the characters that have the reader (as a male, confirmed to be an incubus for some lores) as their interest as well as the reason that they lose their former resolve and have fallen into becoming monster girls in either a lustful or an horrific manner. I liked the Inari character since she turned out to be cool looking.

Post by bigz007 (1,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Rosario + Vampire was the first thing that came to my mind, but Taka already said that.

Zazan is a cool scorpion girl.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Monster Girl Quest is awesome :)

I have another crazy idea and it's for Halloween, too. A monster girl poll. We will find out what Anime Vicers love the most.

@takashichea: -_-

Obviously Dragon girls. Dragon girl is best girl

@takashichea: I don't see why not. There are many to choose from, however.

*Blocks your way* Going Somewhere? >;p
*Blocks your way* Going Somewhere? >;p

@Bigheart711:

Ha, the downside of having a Lamia! I wish we can decorate the poll. I'll get started on the list after finishing Kill la Kill wiki and watching Korra.

@takashichea: If I learned enough on code/CSS, I would've made some themes of the site a while ago (I'd get them approved from the staff, of course).

@Bigheart711:

I'll make the poll if you're too busy. I'm doing some stuff in Screened. Nice job on RWBY by the way.

@takashichea: So you don't mind if I made the poll, then. Okay! It'll be up this weekend, but seriously, that's a lot of choices to pick.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel