moments that really moved you

Topic started by rein on Sept. 13, 2009. Last post by GeneralVan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

But this one most of all. Out of an entire school of people, it comes down to the very last 5 saying godbye before moving on to a new life.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

When Maes Hughes was killed and his funeral.

Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this was extremely sad.

Post by kageyame (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

For me, Air's ending, it's the definition of bittersweet ending.

P.S.: DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN AIR.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

what can beat this honestly

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The last episode of the first arc of JJBA. Jonathan used the last of his power to protect his wife.

Post by GokaiRed (163 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The final episode (or at least) of Wolf's Rain

the little universal reboot was cheeky especially after everyone dies one by one.

GunGrave's final episode, that was deep.

The final 20mins of Metropolis, that got me as a kids. And Ray Charles playing, Uh!

The end of the Golden Age of Berserk. I hate that final movie/episode/volume, it's just not far :(

I think that's it for now.

Post by flashback180 (910 posts) See mini bio Level 14

bumping this

one of the most depressing moments i've seen .

speed grapher Chouji Suitengu meets his sister for the first time .

she was sold in the black market ,when she was 5 . when he finally managed to get enough power & money to save her

. he ends up killing her accidentally ?..

Post by taichokage (14,363 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I think there is a second thread very similar to this. Ugh don't remember the title. But this one is older I believe.

In no particular order:

1. Ending of Angel Beats.

2. Ending of Code Geass.

3. End of Balbaad Arc (Magi) I read that before it was animated. Man It was so sad, but had almost the most epic conclusion I've seen in a shounen arc. I had goosebumps.

4. Dr. Hiluluk in One Piece. (Will not spoil)

5. Ending of Nel vs Nnoitra in the anime (Bleach) was done masterfully.

6. End of the Ghost of Mate Arc (D. Gray Man).

7. Ending of School Days.

I know I'm forgetting a lot.

Post by GeneralVan (2,058 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There are a lot of moving moments.

-The deaths of:

Itachi, Nagato, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Minato and Kushina, Maes Hughes, Hohenheim, Caesar Zeppeli, Jonathan Joestar, Ace, Whitebeard, Ulquiorra, Gin, L, Yusuke's first death (particularly his funeral), Kenshin, Wolfwood, Piccolo during Saiyan Saga, Meruem, Vegeta against Majin Buu, and Future Gohan among others are really moving moments.

There are also a lot of positive moving moments.

Some of them are:

-Naruto beating Neji, befriending Gaara, and returning to Konoha from his fight Pain all made me cry for a while, especially when Naruto beat Pain. Just seeing everyone finally acknowledging him as not just a monster but as a true hero who genuinely cares for his village made me not only cry but also scream "YES!!!!" to my screen lol.

-In Hunter x Hunter there are numerous moments of Gon and Killua showing their friendship. When Killua is fighting his brother, Illumi, and says that all he wants is to be friends with Gon, Leorio immediately tells him that he and Gon are already friends and that Gon considers Killua to be his best friend.

-Another great moment is when Gon and Killua are playing dodgeball with Biscuit, Hisoka, and their friends from Greed Island against the bandit and friend of Gon's father, Ging Freecss, Razor. Gon's strategy involved Killua holding the ball and Gon hitting the ball with his technique, the Jajanken, while Hisoka provides backup. Killua's hands were heavily injured since he could only apply enough Nen to let the ball move freely while not getting his hands torn off. When they needed only one more shot, they were both exhausted/hurt. Biscuit offered herself to go in place for Killua, but Gon said that Killua is the only person who could do it. This shows how much trust Gon has in Killua, who was raised to be a ruthless assassin since the day he was born.

-Probably the best moment of their friendship is when Gon and Killua are talking on Greed Island. Gon says he is incredibly happy to have met Killua and thanks him for being his friend. Even though Killua gets embarrassed and tells Gon to stop, he thinks to himself that he is even happier to have met Gon and that he should be the one saying thank you.

I got into the Gon and Killua friendship a lot lol but it's so true that they are the best of friends. They make Ban and Ginji from GetBackers look like Izaya and Shizuo from Durarara!!. That is how good of friends Gon and Killua are.

More great moments include Joseph Joestar returning to New York while attending his own funeral, Goku and Vegeta cementing their friendship after beating Kid Buu, Goku going Super Saiyan for the first time, Gohan going SSJ2, and Yusuke giving his all against Yomi.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel