Missing a Lot of Anime Characters

Topic started by Stevemagegod on Nov. 26, 2013. Last post by Stevemagegod 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Stevemagegod (26 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Does Anyone want to help me with adding in anime characters to our Sister Site Screened? Were missing to many for my taste and i could use some help in adding them if anyone wants to help. I have already added in 480+ Characters all by myself. I could use the help. Just remember to do a search before you add them.

http://www.screened.com/characters/?&sort=newest

http://www.screened.com/profile/stevemagegod/characters-that-i-have-added/233-8802/

Post by takashichea (13,110 posts) See mini bio Level 25

This is a pretty overwhelming task. I hate to break it to you. My job is to help and increase wiki editing. I appreciate your outreach here. I know we're outmanned in both communities.

I don't know if I said the right thing back in Screened. There is the Screened & You! on the front news that Acura, FinalDasa, and I did. It's hard to work in between communities. I work in Screened for Korra and other shows and 2 Animanga Wikia.

With Screened and Anime Vice's scope, they clash too much. One's too broad while the other needs to be narrowed.

FinalDasa said to me that we do with what we can and focus on something we do well.

Edit:

I'll do what I can here. Good luck.

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

We're the anime site in the Screened family. Probably should keep anime here... hence the name AnimeVice

Post by Stevemagegod (26 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea said:

This is a pretty overwhelming task. I hate to break it to you. My job is to help and increase wiki editing. I appreciate your outreach here. I know we're outmanned in both communities.

I don't know if I said the right thing back in Screened. There is the Screened & You! on the front news that Acura, FinalDasa, and I did. It's hard to work in between communities. I work in Screened for Korra and other shows and 2 Animanga Wikia.

With Screened and Anime Vice's scope, they clash too much. One's too broad while the other needs to be narrowed.

FinalDasa said to me that we do with what we can and focus on something we do well.

Edit:

I'll do what I can here. Good luck.

Yes it is a overwhelming task. But i already added in every single Naruto Character, Yugioh Characters(Up to Zexal), and most of Soul Eater all by myself. That is why i am asking for some help since i am missing a few filler characters here or there as i would like to work on DC and Marvel Characters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel