Minor characters we much rather want to read about.

Topic started by waezi2 on April 8, 2014. Last post by Haiken 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Dream (7,902 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Seeing as I'm currently watching through Dragon Ball, wonder if there should be some sort of spinoff series for Ninja Murasaki that pokes fun of how much of a complete Butt Monkey he is.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8 said:

@sickVisionz: your rant is kind of like the people who don't like sakura

I F**KIN hate Sakura. And I have very legitimate reasons for doing so. Not because she's useless, which she is, but a useless character can get away with being useless if they're at least good as a character themselves.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Jinbeifan1: I rather not get in to this , it's not worth the time and effort since it's fiction

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: Even so, we all know we have our likes and dislikes that are fiction. I'm sure we all have something we'd rant about either way :P

Post by takashichea (13,177 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

SMXLR8 said:

it's not worth the time and effort since it's fiction

That's a bit of a contradiction since you debate in the battle forums using fictional characters.

On-topic:

Since I did a marathon on Toriko and One Piece and caught up on One Piece's anime, I would say Coby's story would be interesting to hear. I can't think of a character for Toriko since I haven't finished the anime yet.

Post by Haiken (1,049 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hiruma Youichi (Eyeshield 21)

Seraphim (Kore wa zombie desu ka?)

Okita Sougo (Gintama)

Yami/Eve (To-love-ru)

I think they're not to much of a minor character but i would want some 12 episode where they are the main characters..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel