Marvel Anime will come out

Topic started by metalsnakezero on July 24, 2010. Last post by TyrantSparda 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by metalsnakezero (680 posts) See mini bio Level 16
It looks like the Marvel animes will indeed coming out and will be appearing on a American channel, G4, in 2011. It'll be interesting how this will work out like will it be dub since its on a public channel and not on the Internet? Guess will have to wait and see.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-07-23/marvel-anime-to-run-on-g4-in-the-united-states
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
On G4? I guess, it's seems more interesting than the crap we been seeing on G4. 

Anime on G4 has happen before, anybody remembered Anime Unleashed? It was were G4 aired the Read or Die T.V series; and that was back when G4 was good.
Post by TyrantSparda (5 posts) See mini bio Level 10
hmm, sounds interesting. are we talking jap animation or wolverine and the x-men animation? I've always wanted to see an "anime style" x-men show. and not like the kidding pleasers they have been bringing like evolution, Wolverine and the xmen, etc. ( and where there's a little "gore" like in the comics), know what I mean.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel