Manliest Men, In Feminine Colours!

Topic started by Superevil225 on Feb. 9, 2011. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Exactly as the title says. Give an anime character (male) that can pull of feminine colours, and still look/be manly/bad-ass. Feminine colours include, but are not limited too: Pink, purple, light blue, sparkles, light green, light orange, pale yellow, est, est.
 Personally.... 

Kenshin... dressed in purple/pink and still kicks ass
 Kenshin... dressed in purple/pink and still kicks ass

Labrador. Looks like a girl, has purple hair, but remains bad-ass

You guys?
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Superevil225: 

can it be a girl that looks masculine?
@organicalistic_: Only if they are convincingly manly. :P
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Isn't this kind of like the question: who is the tallest midget?
Who is the manliest girly man?
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Superevil225 said:
"
"
That's one of the most unmanliest/non-badass looking heterosexual (assumption) male characters I've seen.

I can't think of any, but I can say that it certainly wouldn't be any of these guys:

Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@sickVisionz: I think she is talking about their attitudes
@sickVisionz: Ones who can wear girly colours and look manly, or look girly, with girly colours but still be manly. :D
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
  • Chibodee Crocket of Mobile Fighter G Gundam ~ Not so much his clothes but he had two-toned hair; the colors being purple and pink!
  • Kurama of Yu Yu Hakusho ~ The clothing was either red or a reddish-pink.  He threw roses.  
  • Li of Cardcaptor Sakura ~ Okay, he's a kid so maybe he's less "manly" on that account, but he's pretty competent despite running around in grass-green and yellow.
  • Ryoga Hibiki of Ranma 1/2 ~ Bright yellow and a leopard print hairband?  Still a pretty cool guy with a lot of martial arts talent.
  • Vega from Street Fighter (anime) ~ Purple and yellow tights but still kept his masculinity.  I hate this guy when I encounter him in games.
  • Natsu of Fairy Tale ~ Orange sleeveless vest, scarf and pink hair...oh, yeah that's a manly-man.  And, yet he pulls it off.
  • Sai from Naruto Shippuuden ~ The outfit's colors are unremarkable but guys shouldn't have exposed midrifts.  Either go shirtless or wear something longer.
  • Hachigen Ushoda of Bleach ~ pink hair pink mustache and lime green suit with yellow bow tie.  But, he's a fat guy so it works.
  • Donquixote Doflamingo &   Eustass Kid of One Piece ~ both are bad guys, one in a pink feather boa the other wearing lipstick.  Still would wanna mess with them.
  • Howl of Howl's Moving Castle ~ The blond wizard with the pink checkered over coat and dangling earrings still looked pretty cool. 
  • Tsunashi Takuto of Star Driver ~ two toned hair (red & yellow) with a flamboyant 19th century-styled uniform.  Normal clothes are a lime green jacket and pink tie.   

That's probably enough for right now. 
Post by taichokage (12,642 posts) See mini bio Level 20

How about this awesome guy from bleach? (Shunsui Kyouraku)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel