Make Your Weapon ~GAME~

Topic started by sceonn on Feb. 2, 2012. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Like all those special weapons you see in all those manga & anime, make your own weapon or tool that you can use to oust your enemies and protect yourself. Maximum is three abilities.

.....................................................................................................................................

Name: Impetus

Type: Hoverboard

Ability: 1- Telepathic Bound Regeneration. Will instantly recognize and heal/regenerate any illness or injury I sustain even if it's far away from me or my brain took damages. 2- High Speed Flight and Shield that'll protect me from the high velocity wind gushing at me along with some attacks as well. 3- Sharp, Bladed Edges that'll cut through anything.

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Name: Adamantite Claw. Type: Gauntlet. Ability: 1- Tremendous Durability. Gauntlet is composed of enchanted metal and is highly resilient to damage. Is a hundred times harder than steel, can withstand temperatures in excess of 100,000 degrees F indefinitely. 2- Shock Absorbing. The gauntlet is capable of absorbing up to 99.9-% of shock. This allows it's user to absorb forces that would otherwise be fatal such as bullets and great falls (provided user lands on their gloved hand). The gauntlet can potentially protect it's user from nearly any force. The force needed to exceed the capacity of the gauntlet's shock absorbing would be equal to the force needed to pierce 1/4 of an inch of steel x100, which is the approximate breaking point of the gauntlet. 3- Performance Augmentation. Gauntlet naturally balances energy in the body of the wearer and allows them to function at peak physical and mental capacity. This allows the user to focus, calculate and assess situations calmly and quickly. It can also increase the users stamina and energy output for as much as 100%.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Was this thread moved or did I forget......? Didn't even get a PM.

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It was here when I viewed it for the first time only an hour after it was made.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel