Mai Waifu

Topic started by rein on April 11, 2011. Last post by CodeSaint 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Mai Waifu - My wife in Japanese, is basically a character whom you have special feelings for. (and whom if existed IRL you would wish to have a romantic relationship with).
This is different then the "What anime character you would have sex with" Topic because this is someone you would need to get along with every day for (hopefully) a very long time.
Any anime character is acceptable. I'm not going to post because i feel i've made who my waifu is perfectly clear. (can be a guy too for you ladies or gentlemen who are into that)
Post by sickVisionz (4,238 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Michiko from Michiko to Hatchin.
I'd like to bang her as well, but she has a cool personality and a lot of spunk.  She wouldn't take any crap from me, she could hold her own in a conversation and wouldn't just go along with any and everything I said, she likes to have wild crazy fun and at her core she's a caring person with a big heart.
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Evangeline,she's even one of us,and she have a hidden heart of gold.Too bad she's a loli so no banging.

Can be even Noh Ha-Yeon,Kim Yu-Min or Maid from Phantom King,first and last for their sweet and caring personality,even if the first tries to hide it,the middle one because she's normal in a positive way,It's easy to indentificate to her.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CodeSaint said:
Too bad she's a loli so no banging.

She's over 500 years old and if she needs to she can change into an adult form. I see no problem here.
Post by ronat1 (127 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@rein: Belldandy, she´s beautiful, cute, never gets mad and has a very pure and comprehensive heart. Its a shame she already has keiichi...
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
AlAzif, near millions of year old there
Evangeline 500 something
Ilya technically not even human
near whatever what Dalyoung churns out from his mind
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: I agree with you with both.

Both Evangeline(Is the pills fisical transformation or just an illusion)?And about Im Dal Young women.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel