Luffy or Naruto- which power would you rather have?

Topic started by The Stegman on March 18, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
So, I asked this question on Comicvine, so I suppose I'll ask it here too, which ability would you rather have, Luffy's Gomu Gomu No Mi stretching abilities or Naruto's Shadow Clone/Multi Shadow Clone Technique? 

RULES- 

- If you choose Luffy, you only get the stretching(and the durability that comes along with it), no Gear second or third nor Haki 

-If you choose Naruto you only get his shadow clone jutsu, no others, nor any nine tail fox (but you will have enough stamina to produce as many as he does) 

Which would you rather have? 

or 

Post by JonSmith (185 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The Shadow Clone Jutsu. Lots more practical applications than being able to stretch. Provided I could convince and order the other me's to do things I'm not willing to.

Post by Trylks (21 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Stretching is pointless when compared with being your own personal army.

Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah Naruto, under these conditions and their normal powers. You can do a lot more with clones which is basically an extreme version of bilocation.
Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

*le sigh*

Do we get the boat and crew?

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DCypher: le nope, just the powers, Nami is sold separately 
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Naruto. Luffy's is kinda cool but Naruto's is a real money maker. You could have like 10 jobs at once. You could send another 10 to sit in on college classes to make you a genius and his high speed learning trick would make acquiring new skills a breeze.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Shadow Clones most definitely I basically wont have to do anything anymore.Send them to work instead of meXD
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Curses, two characters that I hate, but I'll probably go for Luffy, his power seems to be funny

Post by Sreenivas (41 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto 's ability is concerned with utilising the time properly, so it is cool.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Still luffy, the handsign thing would get on my nerves and I'd prolly forget it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Luffy defenetly.. because I get to punch someone in the face from far away, I get to eat more, I can get taller.. so yeah Luffy.. also I don't like Naruto that's why I would deny his abilities..
Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
in the real world Naruto's would be the best choice
Post by othus12 (7,958 posts) See mini bio Level 13

in the real world narutos hability would be better. i can go to school, learn how to speak in 10 different languajes, have fun, post comments here,have a social life,work,train martial arts and practically everything while i do whatever i like, and by the time i undo the jutsu i would become an instant genious, great profit!

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: I agree with this.

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

"Size" isn't an issue with Luffy's powers but then again there are benefits to Naruto's abilities...hmm, if you make a shadow clone and then cast the Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique) would the ensuing recreation then be considered masturbation?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Both are good powers, but if I have to choose it be Naruto

I'll use a Shadow clone to rob a bank while I work at my job (it be the perfect crime LOL!)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel