Lol I just got banned on Comic Vine

Topic started by Stevemagegod on Oct. 25, 2013. Last post by Sonata 11 months ago.
Post by Stevemagegod (26 posts) See mini bio Level 11
We caught wind of your sex slave list, and the fact you have children, like the PPG, Misty, May, etc, it's incredibly inappropriate. You're temporarily banned for a month for it.

I guess they never read the description of my list which was: People I would bang IF they were real.

Plus Misty and May are basically my age jesus. Its not my fault the anime never makes them age.......*Cough* Ash being 10 years old even though he 20 *Cough*.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@Stevemagegod said:
We caught wind of your sex slave list, and the fact you have children, like the PPG, Misty, May, etc, it's incredibly inappropriate. You're temporarily banned for a month for it.

I guess they never read the description of my list which was: People I would bang IF they were real.

Plus Misty and May are basically my age jesus. Its not my fault the anime never makes them age.......*Cough* Ash being 10 years old even though he 20 *Cough*.

Why did you make this thread ?
Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm more surprised that you weren't banned for your Aryan Race list.

Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
While the topic may be a bit iffy, if those are characters featured on the site, I can't see why you would be banned for using them in a list. Unless maybe you had heavy profanity or sexual references in the list. I could understand that. However this topic shouldn't be in the general discussion forum.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Stevemagegod:

People I would bang IF they were real.

They are still 10 and 5 years old in there world. if they come to our world they still be there age. (they won't magicly grow up) Making what you said creepy and disturbing.

Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This more of a CV problem than AV. Locking the thread.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel