Listing Concept, Object, Location, ect. appearances

Topic started by Watermaiden15 on March 15, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Watermaiden15 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10

On the concept, location and object categories for Comics Vine, Giant Bomb and Screened they list on the page all of the media (comic issues/video games/movies) that whatever it is your looking at appeared in. Why doesn't anime vice do that? I would like to see that feature on here.

Post by takashichea (11,117 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Watermaiden15:

Sorry, may I ask for some kind of snapshot or a comparison of those wiki pages? I couldn't understand the "feature/improvement" you are looking for.

It's great to see someone voicing improvement! I did a thread for improving Wiki editing a while ago for the image galleries' improvement. Searching your own image gallery for an image took so much time. Ethan and the staff improved it by letting us search through the galleries we made.

Improvements in Wiki Editing Tools or Anime Vice Functions

May I ask you to drop a comment there? Thanks!

This is an example from Screened on their "Naked Shower Scene" cliche page. Here on the middle circled it shows every movie on the site that has been tagged with that cliche.
This is an example from Screened on their "Naked Shower Scene" cliche page. Here on the middle circled it shows every movie on the site that has been tagged with that cliche.
This is Giant Bomb&squot;s version of the listing feature shown on the object page for "Panties". Here it lists ever game on the site that has panties tagged under objects.
This is Giant Bomb's version of the listing feature shown on the object page for "Panties". Here it lists ever game on the site that has panties tagged under objects.
Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Watermaiden15: I hate to be a negative Nancy but I wouldn't expect it. Anytime soon. I think it's a great idea and one that I noticed other WM sites recognized as being a basic part of the site. I brought this up probably over a year ago and it still not being there should give you an idea on how good of an idea the staff thinks it is.

Plus the site has been sold so I'd expect limbo for a good while.

Post by takashichea (11,117 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Watermaiden15:

Oh, I see! Thanks for visuals. Sorry about that. I tend to understand images better than words.

Edit:

That's an awesome idea!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel