Let's talk about Katawa Shoujo

Topic started by sifter01 on Feb. 14, 2014. Last post by sifter01 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by sifter01 (58 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If any of you guys play the game called Katawa Shoujo let's talk about it.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,669 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This description SHOULD'VE been on the OP, but for those of you wondering, it's a visual novel that happens to feature the main character and a school of mostly disabled and special needs students after he discovered that he had an serious heart condition. While adapting to his new lifestyle, he meets a number of students that seem interesting to him as he progresses. Page via Giant Bomb.

I played it once by a route and now, I plan to aim for the character I was really aiming for (my old computer went out, so I had to get it AGAIN) instead of playing through someone I got roped into. A few scenes were funny from that route though.

@Bigheart711 said:

This description SHOULD'VE been on the OP, but for those of you wondering, it's a visual novel that happens to feature the main character and a school of mostly disabled and special needs students after he discovered that he had an serious heart condition. While adapting to his new lifestyle, he meets a number of students that seem interesting to him as he progresses. Page via Giant Bomb.

I played it once by a route and now, I plan to aim for the character I was really aiming for (my old computer went out, so I had to get it AGAIN) instead of playing through someone I got roped into. A few scenes were funny from that route though.

but there are some awkward stuff in there and some adult contents in that virtual novel

Post by Bigheart711 (3,669 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sifter01:If the adult content's bothersome to you, there's a filter button in the "settings" under the main and pause menus for that game. You're on your own with the awkward stuff, though.

@Bigheart711 said:

@sifter01:If the adult content's bothersome to you, there's a filter button in the "settings" under the main and pause menus for that game. You're on your own with the awkward stuff, though.

Nah its fine I want to discover whats in it anyway so might as well play it the old fashioned way

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel