Kaiju Busters for the DS is Confirmed to be Better Than Waffles

Topic started by GodLen on July 31, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Like most people alive today, I too fantasize about running around with fantastic weapons and hunting giant monsters called kaiju. Well, I will no longer need to fantasize, because this winter Kaiju Busters for the Nintendo DS will be released. Siliconera reports that this game is like a combination between Earth Defense Force, and Monster Hunter. The Earth Defense Force portion of the game will be fighting the numerous giant sized monsters, over 40 different kaiju within 300+ missions. There will also be some famous kaiju in the group as well, like Red King, Gomora, and Godzilla. 

Now the Monster Hunter component will consist of the weapons. This is going to be another loot collection game, that will feature over 500 weapons. From giant swords, to guns and everything in between (gunswords?) So guess what’s going to be on my Christmas list?

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmmm... maybe i should take dibs on this one seems like a cool Kaijuverse game :)
BTW don`t the Kaiju Busters look alot like they are wearing the first Science Patrol uniforms from the Ultra series?
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
oh they are crafty aren't they
Indeed
Post by Gaijinder (4 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Kelleth:  Indeed they are. The game is an official Ultra Series off-shoot. Though why we're getting swords instead of the awesomeness that is the Supergun and the Spider-Shot is beyond me....
@Gaijinder said:

" @Kelleth:  Indeed they are. The game is an official Ultra Series off-shoot. Though why we're getting swords instead of the awesomeness that is the Supergun and the Spider-Shot is beyond me.... "

So if that`s true and obviously its to much to put any of the Ultra`s in there for an special attack or something is there any chance that will get to fight a Baltan? that would be pure awesome XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel