Juuden-chan is Ready to Fight This Summer

Topic started by gia on March 16, 2009. Last post by MadsWare 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Dengeki Online has new art and design shots for the upcoming summer anime adaptation of Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!! is being developed into a new TV anime. Created by Bow Ditama, creator of KissxSis and Mahoromatic, Juuden-chan!! is described as a “slightly fetish ecchi heartwarming action comedy” (which, frankly, describes Mahoromatic fairly well also).

The show is directed by Shinchirou Kimura (alias Kimushin), who has directed kid-friendly fare like A Little Snow Fairy Sugar and romantic comedies like Maburaho and, confusingly enough, Mahoraba. I loved Mahoromatic and Snow Fairy Sugar, so I'm looking forward to the project!

Post by YotaruVegeta (608 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You had me at ecchi. Really, ecchi hasn't really stood out for me since Eiken
Post by Nebs (106 posts) See mini bio Level 2
This would be really hot, if it wasn't for that extra thing of skin at the top of her ass crack.  Creeps me the hell out.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ecchi, you say? Sold. (Well, at least I'll watch the first episode.) But for a moment there I thought the thread title was "Jubei-chan"... that really got my hopes up for a millisecond, only to discover the cold, hard truth a bit later. hehehe.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
jlrm01: Jubei-chan WAS great. AND ecchi.
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
lol I Click on the thread and a big a$$ popped up, you know how to get my attention GiaXD
Post by MadsWare (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Love the look of this Anime, Cant wait too see it !! :3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel