June Vicer Of The Month: FoxxFireArt

Topic started by Fire Star on June 27, 2011. Last post by ethan 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Vicer Of The Month: #1
      Vicer Of The Month: #1
This month's Vicer is not only one of the hardest working in the Wiki part of the site, but is also one of the most active Moderators on Anime Vice ! FoxxFireArt is a user who not only sets a great example for users on Anime Vice, but for all users across Whiskey Media. He not only has a large amount of work put forth in the Wiki Database, but the quality of his submissions is the kind of work we are proud to say we have, so without further ado, here is the highlights and reasons why FoxxFireArt is Anime Vice's first Vicer Of The Month ! 

Wacky~World~Of~Wiki  

The most notable and distinct feature of FoxxFireArt is his outstanding Wiki work, and is an inspiration to all of the Wiki Editors we have here on the Vice, he not only makes large submissions for some of his favorite franchises and characters, but he also makes necessary edits that don't get as much credit like grammatical errors and sentence structure problems. He handily takes care of the Wiki Submissions those of you under 1,000 Wiki Points send in, and has a very large and wide knowledge on anime's and manga, making his specialty various allowing him to update the Wiki that much more. Currently, he has nearly 570,000 Wiki Points ! And he is still highly active in the Wiki, making Anime Vice's User Database that much more detailed ! The following are some of his more notable Wiki work; 
Page - Wiki Points  
(FoxxFireArt has much much more notable Wiki Submissions, to see them in more detail visit his profile HERE.) 

Baffling~Blogs~And~Reviews

FoxxFireArt also has a decently active Blog section, a lot of them being various reviews for different Manga's and Anime, and another section of them being updates on various Wiki Projects he undertakes, with other topics in between. Some of his most popular blogs include;  
      FoxxFireArt's Artwork 
      FoxxFireArt's Artwork 
(To see more of FoxxFireArt's blogs, go to the Blog section of his profile HERE.)

Furious~In~The~Forums 

While his Wiki work and Blogs are his most notable characteristics here, he is no slouch in the forums either. Having nearly 2,100 posts here on the Vice is a notable accomplishment, as many aren't active enough to reach such a feat. You will often find this Wiki Moderator in the General Discussion replying to various questions on anime/manga, and replying to reviews. He is also fast to post in the Bug Reporting forum, he assists users in their problems, and always reports any problems he feels should be alerted to the Staff. He is quick to reply to questions you leave for him in the forums, and posts very notable Reviews and such in them as well.  

FoxxFireArt has put a great deal of time and effort into making Anime Vice a better place, and we as a community would like to thank him and assist others in recognizing his work, thank you for all your hard work ! Don't forget to nominate another user in the Voting Thread for July which I will be posting tomorrow, thanks for all of you who voted this month and I hope to see you return ! Congrats to FoxxFireArt again, we appreciate what you do for this site we all enjoy !  

Fire Star
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Congrats to him, this site is lucky to have him because if it didn't we'd have tons of important pages empty.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Great pick.  FoxxFireArt is one of the most important people on AV.  Wiki contributions, helping new users and diligent conversations.  
@ethan: Thanks, he had the biggest support from the users who voted and they had excellent reasons why, he certainly deserved this type of award.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
CONGRATS!!!!!! We wuv woo FowxFiwerAwt. <3
Nice pick there. I agree 100%
@Superevil225: Thanks again !
Post by Halberdierv2 (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 17
congrats, you definitely earned it.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@fire_star:

Thanks to everyone. I'm glad you all seem to enjoy my work on the wiki. Now we just need to get links out there for some of these series so it can bring in much more traffic. Anime Vice has far more to offer the anime fan than any of the other fan made wiki sites for anime/manga.

This is for everyone. When you write up a good wiki page, post a link to it in forums of other sites to draw interest. The Fairy Tail wiki editors should go to fan fan sites and post links to the great work they do on episodes.

@ethan said:

Great pick. FoxxFireArt is one of the most important people on AV. Wiki contributions, helping new users and diligent conversations.

That's a boost to my already inflated ego. lol Thank you!

What would you do without me? =D Expect more articles from me in the future.

@FoxxFireArt
Your welcome, you deserve it ! I think I did okay in showing what you contribute to here, within the most compressed amount of time as possible, what do you think ?
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoxxFireArt said:

Expect more articles from me in the future.

Ah yes. From me as well. Once I get HOTD in the mail I will get it watched and make a Dunce Cap for it. Hopefully it will get featured considering the detail you have put into the Wiki and other articles and such about the series. Oh, and congrats sir! I voted for you. lol
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@FoxxFireArt: Congrats on being the 1st-ever Vicer of the Month, FoxxFireArt. Your contributions to this fine website is nothing short of outstanding, from your incredible Wiki work (the work you have done on One Piece and Code Geass is impressive) to your reviews (Example: the Evangelion 2.0 [You Can (Not) Advance] Review of yours) and fantastic artwork (especially your Code Geass 4koma work and the Iron Man v. Lelouch artwork).

Keep up the awesome work!

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Congrats dude!
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Hahaha! From the moment you PM'd me I knew you were a great chap! You deserve this man! :D Congrats!!! <3

@TheRedRose: @UnHoLy_CruSadE:

Thank you.

Post by takashichea (12,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Congrats FoxxFireArt! You were a patient man who told me twice or more on the wiki style format for characters and the episodes with examples and links. You were a man who appreciate culture and diversity, and you embrace the Japanese language with your lessons. When I needed help with Romanji, you were there. When I working on the Sarashi object page, you are the one who inspired me to create it and helped me with Piface314 at Midnight (late at night).

@FoxxFireArt said:

This is for everyone. When you write up a good wiki page, post a link to it in forums of other sites to draw interest. The Fairy Tail wiki editors should go to fan fan sites and post links to the great work they do on episodes.

I try to spread the work about the wiki work for every hard wiki editor because some of these men and women were my teammates on my wiki projects. Go Anime Vice's Wiki Editors!

*I think I saw some of the Anime Vice Spotlight pages' info on different websites.

(sorry about the belated congratulations. I was trying to come up with a unique comment)

Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ethan said:

Great pick. FoxxFireArt is one of the most important people on AV. Wiki contributions, helping new users and diligent conversations.

I totally agree... Without Foxx's amazing Modding skills and knowledge in anime the site would not be what it is today!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,912 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Major congrats to him! :D

@takashichea said:

Congrats FoxxFireArt! You were a patient man who told me twice or more on the wiki style format for characters and the episodes with examples and links. You were a man who appreciate culture and diversity, and you embrace the Japanese language with your lessons. When I needed help with Romanji, you were there. When I working on the Sarashi object page, you are the one who inspired me to create it and helped me with Piface314 at Midnight (late at night).

@FoxxFireArt said:

I try to spread the work about the wiki work for every hard wiki editor because some of these men and women were my teammates on my wiki projects. Go Anime Vice's Wiki Editors!

*I think I saw some of the Anime Vice Spotlight pages' info on different websites.

(sorry about the belated congratulations. I was trying to come up with a unique comment)

Thanks for such a heartfelt comment. Glad I could help out. I try to help out new users feel welcome and ready to be a part of the community. Really, pushing this as a sort of Facebook/Wikipedia dedicated to Anime is a strong selling point. With an exception of not selling your personal data. Anime fans just need to learn about it. We do that by posting pictures, filling the wiki, and getting word out there for anime fans to check it out and join.

Some of your sentence tense in that second sentence was kind of funny. The use of the past tense at time reads like an obituary. "You were a patient man-" lol

Somehow I inadvertently wound up making the wiki style for Anime Vice. I recently had someone write on my wall. A new user who wrote

" hi! I check your site. Black Lagoon looks badass. "

It seems that I not only introduced someone to Anime Vice, but also to a new series they probably never heard of. Though, the person is under the impression that the site is mine. lol.

@sora_thekey said:

@ethan said:

I totally agree... Without Foxx's amazing Modding skills and knowledge in anime the site would not be what it is today!

I hope Ethan and Daniel are catching this. lol

Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Awesome job, duder! I'm such a huge fan of your art :)

Post by SilverZeo (58 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Dude deserves it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel