Jump Stars Victory Versus The Greatest Anime Video Game Ever?

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 25, 2013. Last post by Ikki_Minami_ 1 year ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jump Stars Victory Versus or J-Stars Victory Vs is the next step in anime video game graphics, it also incorporates many anime verses into one game confirmed are DBZ, Toriko, One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto more are yet to be reveled but currently I have a question to ask. What characters and verses do you want in the game? Will you buy this game? Is it worth buying? And last but definitely not least how do you think this will impact anime games in the future?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If it has every verse that this game has or at least a good amount of them then I might buy it

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ImDictatorBowDown said:

If it has every verse that this game has or at least a good amount of them then I might buy it

Agreed.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'm so glad there continuing the series. AND IT'S IN 3D!!! The only thing that kept me from it in the past was it was such a pain in the ass to find in the U.S.

But it's only for playstation??? T^T

Post by rubberluffy (567 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Needs JoJo's Bizarre Adventure characters for me to really care. But that may be an issue since NamcoBandai is already putting out JJBA: All Star Battle this year, and -that- is looking to be a great anime/manga licensed game. An excessive amount of care and fanservice is being put into that. I just hope its gameplay stands up.

Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12

the game looks badass all it needs is to keep up with the characters because in the trailer toriko does a 15 ren kugi punch and in the manga he can pretty much spam 70 ren kugis

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

That's a recent feat they likely started development for this game more than 6 months ago.

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@rubberluffy: That JoJo game looks incredible, I want to play that right now lol. 

As for the Jump game it looks great as well, don't know i it will make me buy a WiiU just to play it.

@Sonata: Hahaha, don't worry about getting a WIIU for this game it's available for PS3 and I know you have one :D

Online Now
@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@Sonata: Hahaha, don't worry about getting a WIIU for this game it's available for PS3 and I know you have one :D

LOL well then this game is mineXD

@Sonata: XD I like you, you're one of the funnier people :) And also checkout SaiyanIsland.com to suggest characters for this new game. I think it's that website atleast sorry if it isn't.

Online Now
@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@Sonata: XD I like you, you're one of the funnier people :) And also checkout SaiyanIsland.com to suggest characters for this new game. I think it's that website atleast sorry if it isn't.

LOL thanks my secret 

@Sonata: LMFAO XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel