JJBA Anime

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on March 27, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The anime started in 2012 and so far has covered all of part 1 phantom blood and is currently nearing the end of part 2 battle tendency. Idk if they plan to animate part 3 stardust crusaders since it was covered in OVA's years back, anyone know if they plan to stop after part 2 or if they'll continue with parts 3, 4, 5 ect?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I hear they will continue all the way to part five, but I not sure (since I got the info from my friend)

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
David Production are working on the Hyper Dimension Neptunia anime. Jojo is taking a break, I guess they'll animate more eventually, since they sold quite a lot of Blurays for the series so far.
Post by rubberluffy (596 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The first two volumes sold really well, and there's going to be an announcement with episode 25 in 2 days. We might get a new season announcement, but it could be something stupid like announcing Cars being in All Star Battle.

The OVAs are super abridged and lacking in almost any style/charm, and David Pro. would be stupid not to adapt Japan's favorite arc.

Post by phantomrant (1,462 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They might put it aside for awhile, but they're definitely animating part 3. JJBA is their highest selling-anime of all time. The sales, particularly blue-ray, are astonishing. They're not going to stop, especially when part 3 is the most popular arc.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I hear they maybe doing part 3 in the near future.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Yes, after part 2 is over they are taking a break (Likely until the end of this year or something and then starting part 3, but they already have the designs for part 3, it was inth e recent cardass: 

The same animator who did the parts 1 and 2 anime did the cards as seen with Stroheim: 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15
^ Yare Yare Daze....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel