is there anybody who likes anime in East point, Ga

Topic started by r3dvader on Oct. 25, 2013. Last post by sickVisionz 11 months ago.
Post by r3dvader (1 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Im looking for a both a spouse and friends who live in Atlanta, Ga. Im shy at first but once I let my guard down im pretty goofy. I play a lot of video games, and watches cartoons,anime and mostly cw shows(supernatural, smallville) i read manga & comics. Im looking for people to spend time with as my former friends abandoned me because i like anime and stuff. Also my favorite game of all time is Persona 4

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@r3dvader:

Normally, you don't give out personal information such as your home address. Do you want to post the same topic but with a different title: Is there anyone from Georgia who loves anime?

I will delete this if you want me too.

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Duder, this site is not eHarmony.

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Can't tell if this is real or fake...

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@sickVisionz:

Did a Google search on his request to see if a similar ad popped up in the web. This guy is clean.

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@r3dvader: Are you still in school or college? You might find better luck asking around campus or trying to start a club (like in a moe school girl anime!) to find others. As a non-college attending adult, I don't really know how you'd find like an anime club. Maybe goto an anime specialty store and try striking up a convo with people and see what results of it or checking if they have some sort of social events.

I actually live in the vicinity of East Point (this is what made me somewhat curious what this was about) but it's kinda odd to see it out of the blue. Maybe try Facebook and see if there's like a group of Atlanta anime fans and socialize with them and see if they do meetups at public places.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel