Is there an Anime Vice Podcast?

Topic started by tachikoma on Nov. 2, 2011. Last post by takashichea 3 years ago.
Post by tachikoma (4 posts) See mini bio Level 7

All the other whiskey sites have one, but I don't see one here. What's up?

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@tachikoma:

That is because Anime Vice has only 1 full-time Staff member (Tom Pinchuk). Ethan has stated this site will be Community-driven for content.

As for podcasts, there is the Whiskey-wide Pass The Whiskey podcast (done by users). DocHaus has the AlphaVictor podcast strictly for this site. There is no "official" AV podcast.

Need more staff T_T

Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@tachikoma:

I agree. The same goes for other users. But for the time being Ethan and the rest of Whiskey Media are firm on the decision.

So with the responsibility of creating content for the site some of us have taken up writing articles. AV still gets flack from other Whiskey sites but we are doing what we can and diligently work harder to make the site better and welcome more members.

I don't do a podcast but I do do video reviews in my blog titled 'Dunce Cap'.

Oh, and welcome to Anime Vice! If you are curious about anything or where to start if you are new to anime feel free to ask me or any other member.

Do Do videos lol

I'm not exactly new to whiskey media, I've been here since the giantbomb launch, always just lurked the front page of AV. I'll try and add some value to the community here :)

Post by DocHaus (935 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@tachikoma: Hello and welcome. If you are curious I do have an "unofficial" podcast for this website here, as the official one is long gone. We just released a new episode a few days ago, feel free to listen to it and tell us what we're doing wrong!
Post by takashichea (13,821 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@tachikoma:

Hi! There's another podcast available, too. This is done by Sparkly Kiss and her companions. Here's a link to the latest one: Pass the Whiskey - Episode 9: PsEG Must Die.

Enjoy!

Edit:

Like Sotyfan16 said, we have to get involved and make this community great.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What is a PodCast?

Post by takashichea (13,821 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Levance:

A podcast is like an audio clip. The people don't see your face but will hear your voice. People use podcasts because it's more convenient than a video. Sometimes, people post these to not show their faces for privacy. You can invite people to chat with you or play music in the background on an podcast.

You should try these links that these guys put up to hear it for yourself. :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel