Is there a TV Vine?

Topic started by Stevemagegod on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by takashichea 8 months ago.
Post by Stevemagegod (25 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay there is the following "Vines" i have found on the internet.

• Anime Vine: Just Anime
  • Comic Vine: Just Comics and Manga
  • Giant Bomb: Just Video Games

You guys all are run by the same company Whiskey Media but you don't have a TV Vine. Why can't there be one massive database for TV only characters etc.,

Post by sickVisionz (4,224 posts) See mini bio Level 24

We were run by the same company. Now CBS runs Giantbomb/Comicvine, BernamBraun runs Screened, Tested, and Animevice, and technically I don't think Whiskey Media actually exists. Now, on to your topic, the site you want is called Screened.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Stevemagegod: Only Comic Vine has the word "Vine" in it. This is Anime Vice, not Anime Vine. Anyway, it just so happens there is a site for TV/Movies and it's still a sister site of this one. Check out Screened.

Post by takashichea (10,650 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Stevemagegod:

Acura Max is the spokesperson of Screened. I worked in Screened once a week. It's fun community with plenty of discussion threads.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,669 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Stevemagegod: You can also help out with the anime areas back at Screened since there are a lot of series that had to be added. Have fun over there, but don't get too rowdy. XD

Post by Dream (7,109 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Whiskey Media no longer exists with the three mentioned sites having been bought out.

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Stevemagegod: Welcome to the Screened community! Since you have an account now, why not check out our introduction thread. We're always happy to see new users around. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I haven't visited Screened for a while....shame on me!

@Acura_Max: Slap me for that!

Post by takashichea (10,650 posts) See mini bio Level 25

This thread is locked. Please see Screened & You! and visit Screened, Anime Vice's sister site.

Thank you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel