Is End of serise and current version the same ?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 9, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SMXLR8: I don't get your logic, you are using the same kind of examples and no facts, what kind of facts do you want for this situation, a whole dictionary article or something? You make a thread and literally start by saying I think this guy is wrong and think the opposite, what do you guys think? We all agree with the other guy and you say we are wrong or just spouting opinions with no fact while you do the same thing, That's the only thing I have a problem with. You are not giving any fact, only small undetailed examples and saying we are wrong.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kurohige: I didn't say anyone was wrong by how you word your comment it sounds like you think what your saying is fact . That is why i said what I said so do you think your right?The facts thing maybe we don't need but the stronger argument is what you need cause I already said what I needed to say if you want to continue this that is what you need other wise lets just agree to dis agree and end it

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SMXLR8: Fair enough.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

EOS = Current. Even a elementary kid should get this. It has to be current because there is no continuation in the series.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel