Is End of serise and current version the same ?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 9, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

ok well thinks their the same and I say they are different what do think?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Yes, since the current version is the end of series version

@Destinyheroknight: but if it's not over then it's not EOS it's current

@SMXLR8:

The current chapter is the last chapter, if the chapter was the end of a series then it will be the current one until they make another. (there is a chance that the creator could make a sequel)

But I do find it silly that people put Current (name of fighter) in the thread name instead of the full name of the fighters, they could have it in the thread

@Destinyheroknight: so people know it's current and not some other version of a character To me EOS is the end and current is current

@SMXLR8:

Current for me is the last thing that came out, the OP should make it clearer what version they are using, saying current is just lazy

For example, when I make a Spider-Man fight I would put down the name and universe Spider-man I using

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: Sorry but it's the same thing. And you misspelled series.

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's the same thing if the series in question is over.
Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

This is one of the more baffling threads I've ever read.

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I don't think you need to make a entire thread out of a disagreement you had, however EoS and current are one in the same, tomato tamato kinda thing.

@Kurohige: @taichokage: @UltimateHero0406: @Destinyheroknight: you all may feel that way but it does not work for me, I can see that that is what you think which is fine how ever if you think you are all right like this fact then you have to try harder and have solid facts also please don't repeat your self's

To me the word current is right here right now and the word is end means last so I don' t really get your reasons bu please try to understand mine

@SMXLR8:

You was the one who ask the question and we answer it, we are not trying to change your mind about it

@SMXLR8: Well it's fine if you don't agree but you asked the question.

@Destinyheroknight: @Kurohige: I know I asked I just said if you think what your saying is fact then prove it but since you understand my point of view it's ok

@SMXLR8: How would you want us to prove it? A series is currently over. Current= right now. EoS= the very end of that series. If right now that series is over then currently would be the same as the end of the series as currently that series is over. So by saying a character is at the end of the series it would be the same as currently as the character being used at his current state and that state is at the end of the series.

@Kurohige: there is no currently over just over , look it's saying if a manga has 100 ch but you only read ch 1 so by your logic 1=100 or the beginning is the end of the manga , I don't think so. To me there is a difference so we know which version current = on going , EOS = Stooped get my point?

@SMXLR8: No, if I were to say Geroge Bush was currently no longer our president it would make sense, or when you call up a business to speak with someone and they say the said the person is currently no longer working there, it's the same thing. I don't know how you got that logic. We don't go by someone's position in the manga lol so someone only reading 1 chapter then saying currently would not mean anything. I will say that by specifying EoS it may be easier for some to understand but currently and EoS is one in the same. Currently, meaning right now, and stopping point, meaning where it is currently and forever will be. Right now that series is ended so unless you have no knowledge on the series currently and EoS are the same. I get you're point but I don't agree with it. I think it's just your preference on what's easier for you to understand.

@Kurohige: you way you say it makes no sense, for you it may be what you think but not for me , Personally my way is easier to understand this concept

@SMXLR8: It's makes perfect sense and as I said, perhaps that is just the way easier for you to understand which is fine, but as you can see, everyone else here agrees and is fine with current being EoS as well. You're the only one with a problem with it.

@Kurohige: so far everyone says the same thing lets just ask everyone the same thing and see what they say. Like i said if you think your right and what you said is fact then have a stronger argument and solid proof to back rather then examples other wise it's yours and everyone else opinions. I don't have a problem, do you have a problem?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel