General Discussion

Forums » General Discussion » Intro

Intro

Topic started by Neku on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Neku 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Took me long enough to post one of these. Anyways, I'm Neku. I've pretty much been watching anime since I can remember, I mean, I haven't been utterly hardcore but I've watched the anime I need to watch.....besides Akira. I guess you could call me primarily a gamer (I'm Red on Giantbomb) but the games I usually play and love are very anime-esque so I guess when I play half the games I own, I'm kind of playing an anime. 
I haven't watched too many Animes it's really just FMA, Death Note, DBZ, Pokemon, Zoids, Naruto and Yugioh.....plus I remember seeing bits of Escaflowne a while back. Anyways, the only anime that I actually like are DBZ, FMA and Death Note, and DBZ mostly just because of nostalgia (the first anime I really watched.) Anyway, I've been testing out a few different animes since Anime Vice launched because I got some good recommendations. First I watched Gurren Lagan which I wasn't too sure if I'd like it after finish the first episode and got hooked on the second and then I watched the first episode of Code Geass which I'm disappointed by. The show just tries to do too much. It's basically Death Note, but in an INCREDIBLY over the top way with the British.....I've been to Britain and I have to say that everyone is filthy rich and wear clothes that show off their filthy richness....and it has gundams for some reason. Plus, dude, in two years THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE mechs....especially BRITISH mechs.

I'll be checking out more and more anime but I believe it's time for me to go to sleep.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel