If you were in Soul Eater...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 8, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,996 posts) See mini bio Level 16

If you were in Soul Eater

Would you be good, evil, or neutral?

What would you be? Meister, weapon, hybrid, witch, clown, kishin, shinigami, samurai, cat, etc.

What do you look like? Do you wear a uniform or whatever you want? What does your weapon look like? What does your soul look like?

What do you do? Are you a student of DWMA, teacher, agent, worker? Or are you an agent of of Aracnophobia, etc?

Do you belong to any special group? Star clan, Medusa family, etc.

What is your goal? Become a death sythe, Protect your city, Become the strongest, etc.

What event's have you taken part in?

Have you met Excalibur?

As always feel free to answer as many as you like or go beyond the questions.

And begin!

Now post or I'll take your soul...

Post by DBZ_universe (14,841 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: This is awesome! I will make mine later! cause I want to decide if I want to be a meister or a weapon!

@DBZ_universe: Thanks bro.

@UltimateHero0406: For sure! Also I made a Fairy Tail one as well but is on the FT forum I think...

http://www.animevice.com/fairy-tail/15-312/create-or-join-a-guild-and-what-kind-of-magic-would-you-have/97-334202/

@DBZ_universe: Nice. But you shoulda put in GD or OT where more people would visit.

@UltimateHero0406: Yeah I should had done that!

Also I decided on what I want to be! I ant to be Weapon/Meister! Like Justin Law but better! I'll give my bio later!

@DBZ_universe:

jk take your time

Post by sickVisionz (4,153 posts) See mini bio Level 24
1. Would you be good, evil, or neutral?
2. What would you be? Meister, weapon, hybrid, witch, clown, kishin, shinigami, samurai, cat, etc.
3. What do you look like? Do you wear a uniform or whatever you want? What does your weapon look like? What does your soul look like?
4. What do you do? Are you a student of DWMA, teacher, agent, worker? Or are you an agent of of Aracnophobia, etc?
5. Do you belong to any special group? Star clan, Medusa family, etc.
6. What is your goal? Become a death sythe, Protect your city, Become the strongest, etc.
7. What event's have you taken part in?
8. Have you met Excalibur?

1. Good. SE is one of the only Shounen shows where I root for the good guys.

2. Meister + Witch. Best of all worlds

3. Me but stylized like a SE character

4. Student of DWMA

5. Medusa family, but I learned all the witch shit then bounced out knowing that if Auntie Medusdus could get beaten by someone, I needed to train where they trained

6. Kick ass, have fun.

7. Most the shit they guilt trip people into participating in.

8. Yep. We hang out. I've got my own weapon that I'm cool with, but Excalibur clowns people so I tag along for lulz and to crack jokes too.

If I was in Soul Eater...

• I am Neutral, since I have two sides an Evil side and Good side. I will be showing my good side for now.
  • I am a Weapon. This is what my weapon form is like.
    .500 magnum
    .500 magnum
  • I am 6 feet tall, I have mid long black hair. I wear casual clothes. As for my soul, I have no idea what it looks like, tho a lot have told me that it looks similar to a Ying Yang since of my evil and good.
  • I am a traveler that loves to travel around the world and study other arts to improve my skills.
  • I hang out alone most of the time since I have no meister.
  • My goal is to become two sides in one.
  • I have taken events in saving the planet by defeating a being 1000 time stronger than the Kishin. I defeated him in my good form by erasing his very own existence.
  • I have seen Excalibur, tho I didn't want to talk with him I simply got away, tho he wanted to talk to me about something.

@DBZ_universe: Nice! And in this case you wanna be my weapon lol?

@UltimateHero0406: Maybe, since my evil side might kill you. XD

@DBZ_universe:

LOL, but I'll take my chances. It'll keep things interesting

Sure, but first you to show me if you have great aiming skills like Vash the Stampede cause he is a badass magnum user.

Also if you can fight soul sucking when I'm at evil and control my power. Probably you gonna need that thing Black Star used so he could improve with Tsubaki's Katana form so you wont fain in 1 second and I take your soul by accident lol.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel