If you were in Saint Seiya...

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 20, 2012. Last post by 5th 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Would you be good, bad, or neutral?

Who are you aligned with? Athena, Apollo, Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades?

What rank saint would you be? And what cloth do you wear? Gold, Silver, Bronze, Sea Dragon, Specter, etc?

What do you look like?

Which part of the world are you from?

Who trained you? Where did you train and for how long?

What techniques can you use? How strong are you?

What relationships do you have with other character?

What adventures do you go on?

Feel free to go further!

Post by Kurohige (3,721 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'm gonna have to think on this one! I like this idea of "If you were" threads and Saint Seiya is a good one.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Would you be good, bad, or neutral?

Who are you aligned with? Athena, Apollo, Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades?

What rank saint would you be? And what cloth do you wear? Gold, Silver, Bronze, Sea Dragon, Specter, etc?

What do you look like? I look like Alvis from M.a.r.

Which part of the world are you from? China

Who trained you? Where did you train and for how long? Ares did and for all my life

What techniques can you use? How strong are you? I can copy others techniques. Strength wise 4th strongest

What relationships do you have with other character? we get along

What adventures do you go on? I go on different adventures depending on how I feel

@Kurohige: Thanks me and ultimatehero enjoy doing these. I wanna do a Jojo one lol. But I'll do a Sekirei next!

@redbird3rdboywonder: Nice man

I'll post mines soon!

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider: Thanks.

Post by Kurohige (3,721 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@SpeedForceSpider: Nice! I don't think a lot of people on here know about Jojo lol. But Sekirei would be awesome!

@redbird3rdboywonder: Anytime bro.

@Kurohige: I know a couple of people on here are juiced for the Sekirei one. I'll post it ASAP.

I would be neutral.

Aligned with Athena.

I would be Gold Saint Gemini.

I am 6ft tall and have black hair etc.

I am from America where I move to Greece for training.

Saga and Aiolia trained me. I have been training since I was a little boy.

I can use all of my mentors attacks. I am bested my the Kamui level saints only.

Pandora is my wife.

I fight for the justice and for the hell of it.

I fight many saints I encounter and is usually victorious.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Would you be good, bad, or neutral? = Good

Who are you aligned with? Athena, Apollo, Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades? = Zeus

What rank saint would you be? And what cloth do you wear? = Gold all the way

Which part of the world are you from? = SouthAmerica

Who trained you? Where did you train and for how long?= Master Dohko

What techniques can you use? How strong are you? = Something like Galaxy Explosion

What adventures do you go on? = any kind of adventure is fine with me

Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Neutral Good

Athena all day!

Aquarius Gold Saint

I have a similar appearance to Camus but instead with black messy hair, brown eyes, and a visible scar across my forehead.

America

I was trained under Cygnus Hyoga (After Hades Arc) in Siberia since the age of 8

I can use Aurora Execution, Diamond Dust, and Ice Coffin! I am the strongest cryokensis Saint there is (Second to Hyoga) and have power that puts me on a high tier list of the Gold Saints, I am even comparable to Hyoga & Camus with my mastery over Absolute Zero temperatures.

I was born after the end of the last Holy War between Hades and Athena... While growing up as a kid I heard rumors of warriors in Greece being capable of holding superhuman powers. I was inspired on a search for these warriors though I was too young at the time... Ironically Cygnus Hyoga was passing by during the time and our first encounter was me being jumped by a bunch of hoodlums where Hyoga saved my life. There, I continually stalked and bothered Hyoga until he accepted me under his wing, me sharing the same goals with Hyoga from when he was only a Bronze Saint. Since then, he's trained me and told me of his great masters such as Camus and the Crystal Saint.

I play under the shadows of the Sanctuary and is rarely seen by any of the other Gold Saints other than the Pope himself and whoever is the Scorpio Saint. (Best buddy shall be the Scorpio)

Aquarius Ex (Name I gave myself as the Aquarius Saint)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel