If you were in Pokemon...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Dec. 19, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: @Supreme Marvel: What do you guys think?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: He seems to almost kill a lot of people for a Pokémon that is 'good'. Other than that 'Flamdra, the FIRE of COURAGE!'

@Supreme Marvel: It only causes destruction by accident when people/pokemon push him too far and he can't hold back any more. But that is why he prefers not to fight. But When the legendaires challenged it, it didnt have a choice.

@UltimateHero0406: He seems unstable. Although, still epically cool. Always liked Flamedramon.

@Supreme Marvel: Thanks, and he is unstable but still has a good heart. And me too, he, Imperialdramon, and Omnimon were always my favorites.

@UltimateHero0406: VeeMon, Veedramon, AeroVeedramon, UlforceVeedramon, Alphamon, Omegamon, WarGreymon, Magnamon and Crimson Mode Gallantmon.

Bold ones are my top favourites.

I made an idea for a fan-fic a while back. I would of had Alphamon and Omegamon DNA Digi-volve to Michaelmon (my own creation). Making me think of a Digimon version of this thread now.

He's epic!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

points out to them that they are talking about Digimon in a Pokemon thread :P

@Supreme Marvel: That Digimon sounds really cool! Reminds me of Lucemon. And I think a thread like that woulld be pretty popular since there is so much to customize in that series.

And I take it back. My other favorites are Burning Greymon, Emeror Greymon, Beelzemon, and Mirage Gaogamon

Points at @ComicMan24 for appearing in a general discussion thread

@Supreme Marvel: Hey! I do post in General Discussion from time to time!

@ComicMan24:

@Supreme Marvel: Pfft.Go back to your Digimon talk (even though it is in the wrong thread) :P

@ComicMan24: You're in the wrong forum.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,657 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: @Supreme Marvel: What do you guys think?

That I need to go Pokeball shopping... lol

It's pretty Epic! I like his persona and new ability and the nuclear move "Blaze Buster".

Also him being Dragon/Fire type is sicker cause that's how a real Dragon is suppose to be.

@Supreme Marvel: I am never in the wrong thread. Thank you very much.

@DBZ_universe: Thanks! I knew I had to step it up after seeing you guys' awesome profiles.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Jaja, well all I need now is to make a pokemon of my own. How about Mewthree?

@DBZ_universe: Lol, do it. It would be the king of all psychic types.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: It's the evolve form of Mewtwo of course but he obtained it after defeating Arceus, and the 3 Dragons of Sinnoh. I will explain it more later.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,525 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Name: Levion

Type: Water/Dragon

Generation: VI

Base Stats: 690

Pokedex Entry: None available

History: This pokemon once ruled the World along with Helion and Indrion. Their rule was tyrannical and the three pokemon dominated over both humans and pokemon alike. However their tyranny was ended by a legendary pokemon trainer who gathered all the legendary pokemon at the time and managed to defeat all 3 pokemon.

Gtg, more profiles and info to come soon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel