If you were in Pokemon...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Dec. 19, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,119 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: Told you. He fears my profile.

Are you a human or a Pokemon?

Pokémon

Are you good, bad, or neutral?

Neutral

Name?

Ippotis

What do you look like? What colour is your hair? How tall are you?

Ippotis is 5'7" and weighs 182lbs (13 stone/82kg). Although hard to see because it's skin colour is the same as the void of space. However, it is in humanoid classification. Jackal shaped head with slit red pupils for eyes. The chest looks like a metal plate amour, when it chooses, Ippotis can glow a red cross on it's chest. It's legs are bow like similar to a chimpanzee. Along with the chimpanzee like legs, it also has the same style of feet.

Or are you a new Pokémon? If so, what type are you?

Dark/Fighting

Are you common, rare, or legendary?

Rare

What stage are you in, evolved, unevolved?

Unknown stage. Some Pokémon philosophers believe it could be an evolution after Lucario because they're so alike. Others believe it is one of the Hitmon-group. Without solid evidence the name remains the same.

What moves do you know?
LevelTechniqueMove TypePPAttAccEffect
-Thunder PunchElectric7575100An electrified punch that may paralyze the foe
-Fire PunchFire7575100A fiery punch that may burn the foe
-Ice PunchIce7575100An icy punch that may freeze the foe
-ExtremespeedNormal580100An extremely fast and powerful attack.
4Faint AttackDark2060--Draws the foe close, then strikes without fail.
7Night SlashDark1570100High critical hit ratio.
11Psycho CutPsychic2070100High critical hit ratio.
16Dragon DanceDragon20--100A mystical dance that ups ATTACK and SPEED.
22Cross ChopFighting510080A double-chopping attack. High critical-hit ratio.
29MoonlightNormal5----Restores HP. The amount varies with the weather.
37Meteor MashSteel1010085Fires a meteor-like punch. May raise ATTACK.
46Flare BlitzFire15120100User takes recoil damage.
56Volt TackleElectric12120100A life-risking tackle that slightly hurts the user.
67Shadow ForceGhost5120100Disappears the first turn and attacks the second, foe cannot protect.
89Repulse???5150100Summons all its attack power within and expels it in a full body attack, but leaves the user immobile the next turn.

Ability: Sniper; When user lands a critical hit, the move’s power increases.

Has the highest speed and attack base stat of 170 a piece. However has one of the lowest special attack and defence of 40 a piece.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Sorry dude Ive been real busy.

also I got a headache.. so I don't want to think to hard.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,035 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SupremeMarvel: Whoa, well done. You weren't playin around this time lol.

@DBZ_Universe: Its alright. Take your time bro.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel: Post a picture? It makes the profile look so much better IMO.

@UltimateHero0406: Thanks. I'll add more another time.

@ohgodwhy: That's all from my head. I don't draw well neither.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Supreme Marvel: Just try and find a pic from deviantart bro that's all i do.

If I was in Pokemon...

• I am a human. Name is Chunshinmaru
  • I am Neutral but mostly good.
  • I wear a black shirt with a black and red jacket with black jeans and white Nike Air Forces. My hair is mid long and it's black. I am 5'9.
  • My home region is Johto, I was born in Ecruteak City. The day I was born I was dying and that day a Legendary Pokemon by the name of Ho-oh showed up and was kind enough to heal me from an unknown virus.
  • I am a Trainer that seeks to find Ho-oh and give him my gratitude ever since I discovered that he was the reason I am still alive.
  • My current pokemon team.

Feraligatr ♂ - He was my first Pokemon. I found it in the wild as a Totodile. I named him Crocky. He is very loyal and real chill. He likes to eat people food instead of pkm food, he loves to fight especially dragon type because he states that Dragon pokemon always give him a challenge. He loves to swim in the water for hours, His favorite food is Cheesecake.

Ability- Torrent.

His moves

1. Water Tail
  2. Brick Brake
  3. Ice Punch
  4. Crunch

Gengar ♀ - She was my second Pokemon and caught her as a Ghastly in the Sprout tower. She is very fun and likes to play jokes on other trainers by scaring them in the dark by dragging them by their feet during night. She can talk. Rather than being a prankster, she loves to stare at the moon a night and talk to dead pokemon and help them not become evil. She loves a good fight and will try her best.

Ability- Levitate

Her moves

1. Shadow Ball
  2. Hypnosis
  3. Dream Eater
  4. Destiny Bond

Ampharos ♀ - I caught her in Route 32 as a Mareep. She is very kind and loves to help out others in my team. She also likes to eat a lot of sweets. She hates fighting, but when it's time to take action, she will fight. Ampharos loves to spend time in grassy fields and play with other small wild pokemon.

Ability- Static

Her moves

1. Thunderbolt
  2. Signal Beam
  3. Rock Gem
  4. Fire Punch

Espeon ♂ - I received an Eevee by a guy named Bill. I raised it and it also got along with the others... then one day in Ecruteak city he evolved into an Espeon the moment the Legendary Phoenix Ho-oh flew by. He is very loyal and carries a smile on his face, he likes to sleep a lot in the sun as well. He can also talk by telekinesis and translates what my other team members are saying.

Ability- Magic Bounce

His moves

1. Psychic
  2. Morning Sun
  3. Shadow Ball
  4. Calm Mind

Haxorous ♂ - I received a mysterious egg and out of no where a Shiny Axew was born, tho it didn't appear in my Poedex so I had to do alot of research until I found out that Axew was from a different region called Unova. He was very strong attacker and eveolved quickly into Fraxure, then he was trained by Crocky and Dragonite and he evolved into a Haxorus. He has a huge temper, tho he accepts to cooperate well with the team since he has a ton of respect for Crocky and Dragonite. He loves a great fight and hates trainers that like to cheat.

Ability- Mold Breaker

His moves-

1. Outrage
  2. Earthquake
  3. Dragon Dance
  4. Iron Tail

Dragonite ♂ - I caught him as a Dratini in Dragon's Den. He loves to fly around the Regions (Johto and Kanto) alone at night when he is bored. He likes to help anyone in need, he is very loyal and kindhearted. Tho when he hits his rage, he is very powerful and wrathful even more than Haxorus, but thanks to his training he is able to listen to me while he is at his highest rage. I also trained him to endure ice type attacks when we faced other ice pokemon in MT. Silver. and takes normal damage to ice due to all that training, also he faced an Articuno and tanked a lot of his attacks and defeated the Legendary Articuno, tho at the end Dragonite and I healed Articuno and showed are respects to its elegance. He has also defeated the other two Legendary birds and 3 Beasts of Johto but in the end he showed them respect for a great battle. He is the second smartest in the team (Espeon is the smartest) and the strongest.

Abilities- Inner Focus and Multiscale

Moves-

1. Outrage
  2. Dragon Dance
  3. Fly
  4. Ice Punch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

• I work with my Pokemon only. I don't like to get involved in other stuff.
  • I have defeated all gym leaders in both Johto and Kanto, I have defeated the Elite four plus Lance.... tho I told them I wanted to battle only privately since I hate being known. I was cure by Ho-oh, I have faced the 3 Legendary birds of Kanto and the 3 Lenedary beasts of Johto and defeated the 3 of them but did not caught them since it would be a bad idea in my opinion. I have caught 506 pokemon in one day, I have seen the Legendary Lugia, Mew and Celebi, I became great friends with a Shiny Celebi and promised me to aid me when I am in danger.
  • I am great friends with Bill, Profesor Elm, Blue, Gold, Silver, Red (I rarely even see him since he is always in MT. Silver to kick ass and we both agreed to battle each other 3 years after we have met) and Yellow.
  • I am not in no special event since I don't like being on a huge crowd. Tho I was in a secret chapter of Pokemon Adventures that explains my journey to meet Ho-oh.

I hope Ya'll like it, it took me a huge while to complete it! I'll be making a pokemon character too.

@UltimateHero0406: And no more waiting lol.

Is it strange that the only thing that broken the fantasy was "I have caught 506 Pokémon in one day"? Everything else was sound.

Feraligatr moves

1. Surf
  2. Brick Brake
  3. Ice Beam
  4. Crunch

Should take out Surf and Ice Beam. No point in having 2 physical and special attacks. Your potential attack stat will be halved. Feral's best stat is attack. In place of Surf, maybe Aqua Tail and in place of Ice Beam maybe Ice Punch. Up to you. :)

@Supreme Marvel: Jaja, that's true... I fixed Feraligatr's move pool already...

also as for the 506 pokemon caught in one day in nothing... Red caught every single pokemon in the safari on the Pokemon adventure mangas, So I don't see how it would be impossible for me if he was able to do it with ease and in a single night.

@DBZ_universe: That means you'll carry around 506 Pokémon balls. All your Pokémon may be tired from battling. If it was continuous they will be. Seemed too much, even for the manga.

@Supreme Marvel: Of course I wont be carrying over 500 Pokemon, I will store them in the PC lol.

Well It's Red who we talking bout here, the dude above Arceus.

@DBZ_universe: No, I mean you'll be carrying the balls. The Pokémon balls. 500 odd balls before you've caught them. That'd be very heavy and slow you down.

You're the one who caught them as well. :P

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe: No, I mean you'll be carrying the balls. The Pokémon balls. 500 odd balls before you've caught them. That'd be very heavy and slow you down.

You're the one who caught them as well. :P

oh.. LOL

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: Johto ftw!!!!

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Only in Johto Maximum Brofist is Supper Effective!

Tyranytar (me) Lugia (you)

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LMAO

And all these great profiles make me want to make another one.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LMAO

And all these great profiles make me want to make another one.

lol... also I couldn't write in your wall because it would sink?? but yeah 506 pokemon is nothing compare to Red catching all the Pokemon in the Safari in one night.

Pokemon

Good

Flamedra

(yes I know this is a Flamedramon)

Fire/Dragon Type

Legendary

A final stage Pokemon

It is hailed as the strongest fire type Pokemon in existence. It is capable of creating nuclear explosions with one attack. When severely angered it unwillingly creates a severe heat wave that can be felt for hundreds of miles. This Pokemon appeared only recently in the Sinnoh region. It's origins are unknown. Some believe it has something to do with a meteor drenched in the radiation of a dying star that fell to Earth not long ago. Others believe it is merely a mutated form of a currently known Pokemon. (It's both, shh.) It prefers a solitatry existance away from humans and Pokemon due to it's immense power. Past attempts to fight or catch it have resulted in ruined landscapes and severely injured trainers and Pokemon. This is believed to be the reason why it has a more pacafistic nature than it's appearance would imply. It possesses the strongest known Fire Type attack, Blaze Buster. It is an enormous fire blast with the force of a nuclear bomb. When using it's ability, the power of the attack increases even further. It is capable of human speech but rarely does so. This Pokemon lesser know kind side to it. It helps other Pokemon and sometimes people if it can. But it still feels uneasy when around humans and prefers to keep it's distance.

Moves:

Extreme Speed - An extremely fast and powerful attack.

Draco Meteor - Comets are summoned down from the sky onto the target.

Fire Rocket (New) - Two large, explosive fireballs are launched at the opponent.

Blaze Buster (New) - An all consuming blast of fire that automatically K.O.s the target.

Ability:

Nova (New)

After sustaining much damage, this ability darkens the sky by absorbing the Sun's radiation to fuel this Pokemon. All of it's stats increase X10 and it's attacks become super charged. It can also be used at night if the moon is out but to a much lesser extent. However, after the effects of this ability wears off, Flamedra's energy drops to near fatal levels and it must rest.

It has met and battled with trainers such as Ash, Red, N, and many others but remains undefeated. It helps out if it is desperately needed. It is among fiercest fighters in all the regions when provoked.

In his movie, he was seen as a threat to the world and got into a mighty battle with some other Legendary Pokemon that nearly wiped Sinnoh off the map. It smoked Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and Rayquaza. It took Mewtwo, Ho - Oh, and Lugia to battle it to a draw. And luckily, Dialga and Palkia were able to save all the people and Pokemon who would have died in the fight with their powers and Celebi fixed the damage. Everyone let Flamdra be when they realized that it was actaully a good Pokemon.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel