If you were in Pokemon...

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Dec. 19, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hello I'm Professor Oak. Now are you a boy or a girl? And my Grandson. Whats his name again?

jk

Are you a human or a Pokemon?

Are you good, bad, or neutral?

What do you look like? What color is your hair, what clothes do you wear, how tall are you?

What region do you live in, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unovah? Or are you from an unknown region? What town do you come from? Pallet town, New Bark town, Twinleaf town? Or are you from some other place like Viridian city, Jubilife City, etc.

If human what do you do? Are you a regular trainer, breeder, ranger, gym leader, Elite 4, Champion, grunt, crime leader, etc.

If Pokemon, which one are you? Or are you a new Pokemon? If so, what type are you? Are you common, rare, or legendary? What stage are you in, evolved, unevolved? What moves do you know?

If human, what Pokemon do you have? Do you have a specific type that you carry? How many total do you have?

Do you work for anyone? a company or organization? Are you a criminal? Team Rocket, Team Magma/Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma? Or are you with a new Team? Are you a grunt, general, or leader? What are you goals?

What have you accomplished? Beaten all gyms, Indigo Plateau, Beat the champion, caught all legendaries, saved the world, took over the world or beyond, stole a 10 year old's Pikachu, etc?

Who do you know? Are you friends with any of the characters? Do you have a rival? Who have you battled, Red, Gary/Blue, Gold, Silver, Giovanni, Cynthia, N, Mewtwo, Kyurem, etc. How easily did you beat Ash?

What events were you a part of? The anime/manga/games? Was your story told on Chronicles? Were you in any movies?

Feel free to answer as many as you want or go beyond the questions.

And remember, don't go into the grass without a Pokemon or a small bird with one attack will kill you.

Enjoy!

Human, although I woke up as a Pokemon one time.

Good

I wear a white shirt, a navy blue hoodie, and cool sneakers. Short black hair, 6'1.

My home is in Twinleaf town, Sinnoh. But I am always traveling.

I am trainer set out to be the greatest Pokemon master in the world. I was the Champion but I let Cynthia take my place so I could become more.

I am a Dragon type trainer. I have Salamance, Garchomp, Haxorus, Flygon, Rayquaza, and my good pal Charizard always. I also have a many other pokemon in my pc and with friends including darkrai, Zapdos, and Lugia. I have a total of 400 from all regions.

I work for myself. My goal is to be the greatest Pokemon master in the world.

I've beaten all gyms and become the Champion. I also defeated Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Plasma more times that I can count. Seriously, those guys suck. And finally, I caught many pokemon including legendaries.

I've met a lot of the other protagonists (Red, Gold, Ruby, Crystal, Brock, Misty, May, Cilan, Iris etc.). Sometimes we worked together or just had a good battle. I've also helped the rangers with my skills. Ive battled with Red. He was a good challenge but I won. I also beat Ash with just my Charizard. It would have been better if he had his good Pokemon but Oh well. I am also good friends with Elesa, Volkner, Blue, Lance, Sabrina and Red, and in a relationship with Clair.

I was in a couple of movies and met and Battled Mewtwo, Deoxys, Giratina, Kyurem and a few others. But I let them go, there better off free.

I am also playable in Super Smash Bros.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@UltimateHero0406: Cool

Human

Neutral

I look kinda like Wes from Pokemon Colosseum and have the snag machine.

I live in my favorite region Johto in New Bark Town.

I am the Pokemon Champion.

I have my favorite team: Typloshion(my best buddy), Lugia, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Hitmonlee, and Arcanine. I catch many but these are my mains.

I work alone and snag peoples Pokemon if the situation calls for it. Me and my Pokemon hunt for treasures and artifacts.

I accomplished it all. And hell I even marry my long time girlfriend Sabrina from Saffron City Gym.

My rivals are Red and Gold.

I am in a couple spin-off games and a few movies.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I lolled at the first thing you said. I've seen that hundreds of times restarting the games.

Are you a human or a Pokémon?

Human

Are you good, bad, or neutral?

Neutral. I have my desires or aims, whatever. I will reach them. Get in my way isn't good. However I can be loyal to others who show the same.

What do you look like? What colour is your hair, what clothes do you wear, how tall are you?

I have spiky navy hair (Mystic Gohan hair but navy). I am 5'7" tall. As I am from nobility in my area, I wear a light armour representing my family (upper and lower body) covered in tiny enhanced crystals that are woven together with a special blue material only known to their island. The outfit is extremely sturdy and durable. The clothing are specially made, so they protect my body and do not damage it. It is also very comfortable to wear.

What region do you live in, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unovah? Or are you from an unknown region? What town do you come from? Pallet town, New Bark town, Twinleaf town? Or are you from some other place like Viridian city, Jubilife City, etc.

I was born and raised in Johto on an small island just off the Whirl Islands. The islands are friendly with Lugia and from this bond, they used the colours of Lugia are the colour that represent them.

If human what do you do? Are you a regular trainer, breeder, ranger, gym leader, Elite 4, Champion, grunt, crime leader, etc.

I was raised from an early age to nurture the Pokémon around me which gave me great ability as a breeder, but my destiny was to be a world class trainer beyond the vista of the Champion.

Specific qualities

• Breeding
  • Raising
  • Training
  • Tactics
If human, what Pokemon do you have? Do you have a specific type that you carry? How many total do you have?

My main 6 Pokémon I have

• Electiver: He is tenacious, extremely loyal (being his master first Pokémon from hatching as an Elekid) and very driven.
  • Earthquake
  • Thunder Punch
  • Fire Punch
  • Ice Punch
  • Golduck: Like his master, he his brave although can have the tendency to show boat which his master says he does not do (but he does). Perhaps, out of all, Golduck resembles his master in personality more than the rest.
  • Psychic
  • Ice Beam
  • Hydro Pump
  • Hyper Beam
  • Houndoom: She is also extremely loyal, but unlike the rest of her master's Pokémon she shares some of his aggression which only surfaces when trying to protect her master.
  • Flamethrower
  • Dark Pulse
  • Sunny Day
  • Solarbeam
  • Lucario: Exhibits more of his master's pride than any of the others. Like the other he is extremely loyal.
  • Psychic
  • Aura Sphere
  • Dragon Pulse
  • Dark Pulse
  • Venasaur: She is very calm and collective as well as loyal.
  • Sleep Powder
  • Energy Ball
  • Synthesis
  • Sludge
  • Alakazam: Shares a psychic link with his master, when in battle his master never has to call out orders because he knowns what he wants. Due to this, he could be regarded as the closest Pokémon to him.
  • Psychic
  • Energy Ball
  • Recover
  • Signal Beam
Do you work for anyone? a company or organization? Are you a criminal? Team Rocket, Team Magma/Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma? Or are you with a new Team? Are you a grunt, general, or leader? What are you goals?

Luckily from my parents wealth, I do not have to suffer from hardship of labour. My goal is to breed near perfect Pokémon. Discover and raise newly discovered Pokémon. However I will not stand for corruptness and cruelness to Pokémon by the criminal organizations such as Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic/Plasma alike. I will not hesitate to dispose of them.

What have you accomplished? Beaten all gyms, Indigo Plateau, Beat the champion, caught all legendaries, saved the world, took over the world or beyond, stole a 10 year old's Pikachu, etc?

My accomplishments consist of breeding Pokémon that scientist consider near perfect versions of their kind. Beaten many gym leaders, not for the badge, but to beat what people consider the best in that area. Due to my loyalty of Lugia, I vowed not to catch any legendary Pokémon.

Who do you know? Are you friends with any of the characters? Do you have a rival? Who have you battled, Red, Gary/Blue, Gold, Silver, Giovanni, Cynthia, N, Mewtwo, Kyurem, etc. How easily did you beat Ash?

My allies are Lance (Champion) the Dragon trainer; Claire (last gym leader of Johto), sister of Lance; Sabrina (6th gym leader in Kanto) the physic trainer; Lorelei (first elite four you face in Red/Blue) the ice trainer, Karen (II gen' Elite Four) the dark trainer and Red.

What events were you a part of? The anime/manga/games? Was your story told on Chronicles? Were you in any movies?

My adventure begin after Red achieved his goal.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Because I've just made this up on the spot. 'cept the Pokémon, already knew them.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: DBZ_universe will have to put you on hold...

@UltimateHero0406: @DBZ_universe:

He knows there is no better than my one.

:P

@Supreme Marvel said:

burn. lol

@Supreme Marvel said:

You're joking right??

am just looking through my games and deciding which Pokemon to use... :P

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

You're joking right??

I'm in character. My profile is better than yours will be. :D

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

You're joking right??

I'm in character. My profile is better than yours will be. :D

Sure.. we will see about that! XD

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Pokemon: Omeger

Type: Lightening, but can change to any type

Signature Attack: Heaven's Fall. Damage 100, P/P 5, Inflicts 50 damage to all Pokemon on the opponent's bench.

Base Stats: 720

Pokedex Entry 1: It's said that this Pokemon's existence itself was a mistake.

Pokedex Entry 2: This Pokemon's existence threatens the Universe itself.

History: When Arceus created the Universe, it also created an anomaly that even Arceus itself couldn't understand. Despite Arceus's attempts to eliminate the anomaly, the anomaly itself could not be destroyed and Arceus ignored it. However the anomaly gained a consciousness and was enraged at not only Arceus's attempts to destroy it but it's very existence itself. Since then it's constantly battled against Arceus yet neither pokemon is able to gain the upperhand. It's said that if Omeger win's their battle, then the Universe itself will likely be destroyed.

Omeger changes it's type to whatever attack it was last hit with, but it's default type is lightening. One of it's attack slots is marked as ???. This is because when it changes types, this attack becomes the most powerful non-legendary attack that type possesses i.e. if it's hit with a lightening attack it will change to Thunder.

Have fun reading that!!!

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24

If this is Pokemon Pokemon, I'd be a regular person who was a weekend warrior when it comes to training.

If it was like real world Pokemon, I'd probably just be a regular person. Pokemon would be a ridiculously brutal sport that makes the most gory of dog fights seem like the Westminster Dog Show. Pokemon get sliced up, induced into psycho trauma, burned alive, frozen... and this might all be in one match. Pokemon Arenas would be these huge gladiator like pits stained in blood and the scent of death. A bit much for me.

I might do the Pokémon I created years ago now.

:)

@ohgodwhy: Master ball. I caught you. Nah jk. Nice profile!

@UltimateHero0406: Lol thanks buddy.

The in game mechanic would have it only appear after you've caught Arceus though. After you catch Arceus it appears in Saffron City and begins destroying the city and it's your job to catch it. SO you'd basically have to decide whether or not you want to use your master ball to catch Arceus or Omeger lol. Too many choices.....

Unless you've got more than 1 master ball...

I never use master balls anyway. WAY to easy.

They do ruin the thrill of the chase. I'd rather save mine for some douchebag pokemon like Entei that runs away, which was always very annoying.

When I go looking for the dogs, I make sure I have my "tracking team". Genger with Mean Look and Hypnosis. Scizor with False Swipe and I am done. I've caught Mewtwo with a PokéBall before.

Still waiting for

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel