If you were in One Piece...

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 9, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If you were in the One Piece universe what would you be? A Pirate, Marine, Shichibukai etc.

Are you good, evil, or neutral?

What Techniques would you have? What Fruit did you eat? Who trained you? Which character inspires you?

Where are you from? What are your goals?

What is your attire?

What adventures to you have? Do you travel into the sea looking for battles? Or are you looking for treasures?

Which movies are you in if any?

Do you fight alone or with a team?

Do you have companions or friendships? Maybe a special kind of relationship with someone?

How strong are you or do you become?

Feel free to answers as many as you want or go further than the questions guys!

Post by othus12 (7,266 posts) See mini bio Level 13

f you were in the One Piece universe what would you be? A Pirate, Marine, Shichibukai etc.

MARINE! vice-admiral rank

Are you good, evil, or neutral?

GOOD!

What Techniques would you have? What Fruit did you eat? Who trained you? Which character inspires you?

* Monkey D garp trained me.

*ROKUSHIKI

*Graphen Graphen no mi: gives me the hability to become a graphene man (graphene is a material with about 3 times the durability of diamond) and as elastic as rubber.

-i can make any part of me expand and form sword shaped weapons out of my arms.

-with graphene + busoshoku + tekkai i become invulnerable to any kind of damage.

-with my graphene body and haki i can expand the power of rokougan and the cutting power of rankyaku.

*HAKI: armament and kenbunshoku

Where are you from? What are your goals?

TOTAL JUSTICE, I was born on the north blue and my goal is to defeat all the pirates that look after the one piece

What is your attire?

black suit, silver tie and the marine coat

What adventures to you have? Do you travel into the sea looking for battles? Or are you looking for treasures?

I travel along the new world capturing big shot pirates.

Which movies are you in if any?

-none

Do you fight alone or with a team?

-i fight along my marine friends and along other vice admirals whenever a buster call is made

Do you have companions or friendships? Maybe a special kind of relationship with someone?

-none except for my master garp

How strong are you or do you become?

Douriki: 5000 haki: busoshoku luffy level, kenbunshoku enel level mastery of my devil fruit at early age.

Feel free to answers as many as you want or go further than the questions guys!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Nice man.

• I'd probably just be a pirate.
  • Neutral.
  • The Goro Goro no Mi is the only fruit I want. As Enel is my favorite character. I have all forms and mastery of haki.
  • I am from the unknown. My goals are to travel the vast seas on my arc looking for treasures and a good fight
  • Enel's attire(minus his long ears of course) with an Egyptian chain on my neck.
  • I go on many adventures until I feel satisfied.
  • No movies.
  • I sometimes fight only with my wives. But I prefer to do it alone.
  • I wife up Boa Hancock, Nico Robin, and Vivi(Ultimate Harem).
  • I am probably the strongest or second strongest in the world.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If I were in One Piece...

Zoan - Poké Poké fruit

Lets me turn to any Pokémon I desire...

Abilities - any Pokémon's ability I have taken form of... (example - I take a form of Groudon and the Sun will come out)

Weaknesses - Pokéballs... XD

Also I admire Rononoa Zoro and Luffy!

• I don't know where I am from. My goal is to meet and join the Straw hats!
  • Pokepirate! lol
  • Sadly I have not make an appearance..
  • I fight alone... tho I plan to fight along with the Straw hat Pirates!
  • I don't. I just meet people on the way and befriend them!
  • I am at level 65!

Sorry if I mixed it with Pokemon! I just coulnd't think of any good ideas so I remembered that in an old topic I created a Devil fruit of my own and decided to use that and add more to it! hope ya'll like it.. haha.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • I would be a Ninja from the land of Ninjas, an opposing and rival country to the land of the Samurai. I'd be the leader and strongest Ninja of said country.
  • I'm neutral, although like the Samurai country, the government knows not to mess with my country and likewise pirates know the same. However, unlike the honorable Samurai, we do allow illegal trades as long as it doesn't become a nuisance to our eyes.
  • I'm the only person in the clan to have consumed a DF.
  • My DF is called the Chain Chain no MI. It's power is to summon infinite chains with which I can pretty much do whatever you can do with chains i.e. grappling, whipping etc etc. The chains themselves are completely unbreakable and the ends of the chains can change into carious shapes depending on the need.
  • Every Ninja from the country can use basic level Fire, Water and Lightening based jutsus. As the most powerful ninja, my techniques are naturally of a higher level. In terms of power, my techniques are just slightly lesser than those of Enel and Ace.
  • As a ninja I'm also proficient in all ninja skills such as the use of smoke pellets and ninja swords etc etc.
  • I'm capable of fighting against any of the admirals in a 1v1 to a draw, this is the main reason why the Government doesn't mess with my country.
  • I'll be in the next arc, where the strawhats end up on my island instead of the island of the Samurai.
Post by xlab3000 (1,396 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  • Shichibukai
  • Neutral
  • Zoan: copi copi no mi makes me have all known devil fruit powers I have mastered all forms of haki. trained by Whitebeard inspired by Gold Roger
  • My goal is to kill Kizaru, Luffy, Blackbeard and become the King of Pirates
  • I fight alone
  • Friends are Mihawk, Enel, Buggy, Smoker, Hody Jones, Law and in a relationship with Nami
  • I hunt down Kizaru, Luffy, Blackbeard and look for the One Piece alone
  • I had became the strongest warrior in the world
Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lone Sailor, Neutral, Paramencia: dono dono no mi. Gives user mastery over laws of existence, such as but not limited to, limited time manipulation and levitation, Several other undisclosed abilities as well, My attire is a loose woven cotton pullover shirt, pale aqua in color, and thin velvet navy blue pants that bulge at the bottom, and a pair of clogs, My appearance is that of a young man, pale and thin but of normal height and athletic build, with white/silver hair and red eyes My goal is to make peace with myself and to achieve real enlightenment, I operate alone mostly but ally myself with others on occasion, I am friends with the Strawhat Pirates, Fishman Royal Family and have a personal relationship with most Shichibukai I don't appear in any movies, I admire Blackbeard to an extent but don't personally support him One perceived weakness is my extreme reluctance to kill My strength level is immense, greater than that of a Pirate Warlord or Marine Admiral. I have fought on par with Yonko and their entire crew single handed. I am capable of becoming the Pirate King but such is not actually my goal. My origins are known to me of course but not understood by most others. The closest description might be extra-dimensional.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel