If you were in Dragon Ball...

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 8, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel: Oh yeah episode 1 of DB was amazing! I was like WHOA when Goku tanked the bullets to the head... but also when I watched Broly movie 8 for the first time... I acted like Broly for an entire week by destroying stuff on the house but in the end I got my ass grounded.. lol

Well the reason why I haven't really watched Tenchi Muyo is cause of how people describe them to me... but I was really thinking on checking it out like a week ago.. tho I forgot because I got caught in work.

I'll check that spin off series out!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,132 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: The gun wasn't that impressive. Neither the bullet. Like like ball-barrings. I think a real bullet would have killed him.

@Supreme Marvel: I am pretty sure they were real bullets... it's just that Goku is not human.

@DBZ_universe: He took a bullet but couldn't take a punch from Yamcha. Although he was hungry. Bullet speeds and power at that point would beat Yamcha's punch. That's why I don't take their bullets seriously.

Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If you were in the Dragon Ball universe what would you be? A Human, Saiyan, Android, Namekian, etc.

I WOULD BE A KONATSIAN

Are you good, evil, or neutral?

JUST GOOD/NEUTRAL

What Techniques would you have? What are your transformations? Who trained you?

TAPION TRAINED ME,I HAVE ENERGY BARRIERS,SWORDSMANSHIP, KI BLASTS

Where are you from? Where do you currently live?

IM FROM PLANET KONATS, BUT I RESIDE IN EARTH

What is your attire? Turtle uniform, Namekian, or Armor?

KONAT ATTIRE (SIMILAR TO TAPION)

What adventures to you have? Do you travel into space looking for battles? Or do you stay at home and encounter invaders?

I ESCAPED FROM THE ATTACK OF HIRUDEGARN AND THEN ARRIVED NAMEK AND WISHED FOR INMORTALITY.

Which movies are you in if any?

MOVIE WRATH OF THE DRAGON

Do you fight alone or with a team?

ALWAYS ALONE

Do you have friendships? Maybe a special kind of relationship with someone?

MY ONLY FRIEND WAS TAPION, BUT I ALSO BECAME FRIENDS WITH THE Z WARRIORS

Are you the strongest or are you surpassed by someone?

OVER THE HUNDREDS OF YEARS I TRAINED MY PL BECAME HIGER THAN THAT OF HIRUDEGARN

LOL it was fun XD

@Supreme Marvel: Ok then... what about when he caught that big fish?? when he fooled it with his tail, that was funny!

Tho Gohan chasing the T-rex was the best thing eva!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, classic humours moments of DBZ. DB was filled with them. When Goku got Bulma just to flash Roshi to make him bleed through the nose so that whoever was fighting could see the invisible dude.

Or when Goku took off, Bulma's underwear and she flashed Roshi thinking she had them on.

@Supreme Marvel: LOL @ 1:50 and on.... and that great future was Gohan.. lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel