If you were in Dragon Ball...

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Dec. 8, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Inspired by threads.

If you were in the Dragon Ball universe what would you be? A Human, Saiyan, Android, Namekian, etc.

Are you good, evil, or neutral?

What Techniques would you have? What are your transformations? Who trained you?

Where are you from? Where do you currently live?

What is your attire? Turtle uniform, Namekian, or Armor?

What adventures to you have? Do you travel into space looking for battles? Or do you stay at home and encounter invaders?

Which movies are you in if any?

Do you fight alone or with a team?

Do you have friendships? Maybe a special kind of relationship with someone?

Are you the strongest or are you surpassed by someone?

Feel free to answers as many as you want or go futher than the questions guys!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,174 posts) See mini bio Level 12
If you were in the Dragon Ball universe what would you be? A Human, Saiyan, Android, Namekian, etc.

Hybrid of human/saiyan. If I were a full saiyan, I might not be able to control myself. I'd be controlled by the desire for battle which will lead me to make stupid decisions. Proof? Look at Vegeta and Goku

Are you good, evil, or neutral?

Good/neutral. I would be their for my own purposes. If a villain is in my way, I'll take him out.

What Techniques would you have? What are your transformations? Who trained you?

I would be trained by Moyashi (see my first 2 parts of fan-fic). I can transform into Super Saiyan 1 and 2.

I am a man of martial arts above using techniques.

Techniques

• Instant Transmission (Moyashi [all am revealing of his techniques])
  • Hellzone Grenade (Piccolo knows it)
  • Kienzan Disc (Vegeta knows it)
  • Solar Flare (Tien, Krillen and Goku know it)
  • Dirty Fireworks (Vegeta)
  • Eraser Gun/Mouth Blast (Recoome/Piccolo/Nappa)
  • Eye Beam (Frieza/Piccolo)
  • Burning Attack (Trunks)
  • Kamehameha (Master Roshi)
Where are you from? Where do you currently live?

Earth for both.

What is your attire? Turtle uniform, Namekian, or Armour?

Saiyan amour Vegeta wore when he became super saiyan.

What adventures do you have? Do you travel into space looking for battles? Or do you stay at home and encounter invaders?

With Instant Transmission I scour the worlds and realms to fight the best.

Which films are you in if any?

None.

Do you fight alone or with a team?

Alone, but I have worked with Gohan a few times.

Do you have friendships? Maybe a special kind of relationship with someone?

Friendship with Gohan and Krilin. Martial arts is my one true love.

Are you the strongest or are you surpassed by someone?

My goal is to be the best martial artists, not the strongest. Although I am rather strong.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,861 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm Kryptonian

For myself,

• A Saiyan
  • Good/Neutral because I am not soft like Goku. I'd be merciless like Future Trunks.
  • Future Trunks and King Kai trained me. Learned swordsmanship and the kaioken techniques and later some of Goku's moves too. Raditz taught me all his skills and techniques so I use his the most. I aquire SSJ, ASSJ, USSJ, and later SSJ2. I train in USSJ so I lose no speed.
  • I am from Planet Vegeta but migrate to Earth.
  • I wear the same Yadrat costume Goku wore back to Earth.
  • I search the universe for the most powerful fighters occasionally.
  • I am in all the movies.
  • I am friends with everyone on Earth. My Main wife Maron. Launch and Annin are my second wives. I preserve the Saiyan race.
  • I might be surpassed by Ultimate Gohan as he is the strongest unfused character.

@SpeedForceSpider: Marron is Krillin's daughter you know? Maron is Krillin's ex. :P

@Supreme Marvel: My bad dude. I always got confused on that one.

I'd wanna wear the vest Goku wore on Namek only red instead of orange.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I would be a saiyan (of course)

Good (hence the name) but kick ass

I learned the Kameha from Roshi, Solar flare from Tien, Frieza's energy blades (from watching) Destructo disc from Krillin, Instant Transmission from my time on Yardrat, and Kaio Ken from big G. I also learned Wolf Fang Fist from Yamcha but I don't use it cuz it sucks. I have obtained SSJ3.

I'm from Planet Vegeta. I have a place on Earth but I often leave for stretches of time to sate my thirst for combat.

I wear normal clothes most of the time but for serious combat, I wear my old Saiyan armor.

Like I said, I leave Earth every now and then to quench my thirst for battle. But when invaders threaten the planet, I help out the Z fighters.

I like to fight as a team but sometimes, I just gotta go it alone.

I befriended everyone at the lookout, capsule corp, and the Z fighters. I also know the Kais.

My victories are known throughout the galaxy. The planets I've saved sing of my glory. My basic fighting skills are at Vegeta's level.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If I were in DB...

• I am a Legendary Super Saiyan..... base/SSJ's form I am 8 foot 5... and LSSJ & 2 I am 12 feet tall, and LSSJ3 I am 15 feet tall and I am 19 years old.
  • I use to walk on the path of evil... but now I am good and helps out others.
  • Techniques= Sphere KIs, KI Shield, Omega Blaster, power increases dramatically while I am in any of my SSJ or LSSJ forms. Transformations = Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Legendary Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan 2, Legendary Super Saiyan 3
  • I am the son of Broly the first Legendary Super Saiyan. Born in an unknown place.... And I am currently in the West Galaxy.
  • I have no attire... I learned to fight on my own and train by my self.
  • I travel anywhere in the universe seeking for a strong foe to face... sadly I haven't found my equal foe.
  • I was in movie 8... when Broly my father told me to go on a mission and destroy other Galaxies so I did... and in Movie 10, I am looking for my father and I am accompanied by someone..
  • I use to fight alone.. but when I was in my journey I found this girl who begged me with tears not to blow up her home planet (Earth)... so I spared her and her planet and promise to never harm again... and I am currently with her and she has accompanied me on my quest...
  • The girl that I spared from destroying... she is human, 5 foot 3 with short brown hair, very innocent looking, 18 years old, and her name is Becky and we both found immortality while in our quest.
  • I haven't found an equal foe.... tho I came across with a purple rabbit thing.. tho I beat it to a pulp and left because it wasted my time.

Sorry if my character sounds a overpowered... but I always waned to make a character like this on DBZ.

@DBZ_universe: You seems to have some height issues. Overcompensating? :P I've never watched the Broly films. Well the Bio one I did. That was because Krillin and the others have a more prominent role. I'll never watched them because of these strange fans of his.

@DBZ_universe: Becky?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe:

Nice character dude!

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  • I would be a mystical entity similar to Majin Buu
  • Chaotic Neutral
  • Metamoran Outfit
  • I would be from an unknown planet from the west galaxy. It would be the base of my operations.
  • I would only have 4 techniques at the start of my adventures. But at the end I would have several thousand techniques and abilities. I start with Healing, absorption, Candy Beam, Instant Transmission.
  • My mains goals would be to have a universal empire and of course be the strongest.
  • I would only appear in these movies for these targets only
  • Movie 1- To Absorb Garlic Jr to gain Immortality
  • Movie 3- To Absorb Turles to gain knowledge of the Tree of Might, to create my own or sell it from profit
  • Movie 6- To Absorb Metal Cooler and gain access to the Big Gete Star. Plus to help my business partner Frieza
  • Movie 7 - To Absorb Android 13 and gain more knowledge of Dr. Gero's technology to improve upon it.
  • Movie 9 - To Absorb Broly at his strongest to receive a greater increase of power.
  • Movie 12- To absorb Janemba to gain his reality warping abilities and that is where the fun truly begins
  • Frieza, Dr. Gero, King Vegeta(I would revive him) and Dabura would be associates.
  • I would not have very many relationships.
  • I would not be surpassed, and be the supreme ruler of existence basically. The Universe would actually be much better under my rule.

@Supreme Marvel: Hey don't call me strange! lol but yeah Broly is my favorite and also because he is the strongest in DBZ. His power is Maximum.

@UltimateHero0406: Thanks!

@MarioRedfield: yep.. lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel: Hey don't call me strange! lol but yeah Broly is my favorite and also because he is the strongest in DBZ. His power is Maximum.

You like characters because they're the strongest? That IS strange. I like characters because of their personality. Or at times what they believe in and what they will do to get what they want (and depending on ho they get it).

Post by taichokage (14,170 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Saiyan/Kai hybrid (if possible)? I'd be good, Kai outfit, from the Supreme Kai's planet but I live on a mini Kai planet with a hyperbolic time chamber, Shunkan Ido, Genki Dama, energy absorb, clone, Shapeshifting, Death Ball, Dodompa, Destructo Disc, Kamehameha, ssj forms, special ssj Kai form, fusion dance and standard powers,, My appearances would be several but somewhat behind the scenes, Goku and the Supreme Kai are two of my greatest friends, I don't know anyone personally stronger than myself aside from God, my goals are to. Ring peace to all and to ascend to a higher level of consciousness. I am simply known as Kai.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

You like characters because they're the strongest? That IS strange. I like characters because of their personality. Or at times what they believe in and what they will do to get what they want (and depending on ho they get it).

No, Broly is my favorite character ever since I was like 6 years old because his movie was the first anime thing that I ever watched than I heard about Dragon Ball and watched it than DBZ of course and after I read the manga.. and that's the reason why I got so deep into DB.. so you could say thanks to Broly I got into anime/manga... lol tho my favorite canon character is Gohan.

Also I like character of their personality and background such as Vegeta, King Bradly, The Elric brothers.. which have the best character adaptation ever IMO... and Gen Shishio from Kekkaishi. ect... sorry if I sounded that I like characters based on their power... but I don't all the time or else I would be a huge fan of Tenchi Muyo, Bastard, and Saint Seiya and other series..

@DBZ_universe: That's an acceptable answer. I remember years ago when Dragon Ball first came on British TV. We had DBZ first. I was going to Spain on holiday, I would have missed the first showing because it was on earlier in the day and we were leaving in the morning. We had some time for waking up early. I put on Toonami. Dragon Ball was about to start. :D An early showing. The opening scene of Goku on that log wheeling it was like magic to me. There was just something about it.

Tenchi Muyo I love. I tend to love that because of the female characters around him. I like harem. At least good harem. I think Tenchi is the best of that. You watched Saint Knight's Tale? That's a spin off of Tenchi Muyo! It's amazing as well.

@taichokage: I like that goal.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel