If you could be in any anime or manga what would it be?

Topic started by xBlazingStar94x on April 10, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This question just occurred to me and I am still thinking about it and narrowing my list down.

First of all, it doesn't matter whether you're a new character or one from the actual anime or manga. I am just thinking generally which one and why?

This is discussion is just for a bit of fun.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I would love to be in Pokemon anime owning Ash or in the manga having an epic battle with Red or Gold.

Yugioh would also be one since I am a veteran duelist. I would Duel the 4 main characters of each season and beat them in my own...

Dr. Slump because of it's silliness! I would love to have awesome abilities that Arale has.

@DBZ_universe said:

I would love to be in Pokemon anime owning Ash or in the manga having an epic battle with Red or Gold.

Yugioh would also be one since I am a veteran duelist. I would Duel the 4 main characters of each season and beat them in my own...

Dr. Slump because of it's silliness! I would love to have awesome abilities that Arale has.

Pokemon was on my list too along with digimon and some others. I just would of always loved to have had a pokemon battle and train up a pokemon xD I had a conversation with friends irl about this. It was very interesting. It would also be more accurate to what the anime and games are by logic so I would of liked to have seen how it would end up.

@xBlazingStar94x: Yes, Digimon would be awesome. I would have Guilmon cause Galantmon is my favorite.

Well I am sure the anime logic is different than the game.

Hey do you battle online?

Post by waybig1010101 (2,276 posts) See mini bio Level 13

im wondering if this is asking you what hentai you would want to be in...

but for real i would say lucky star

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

naruto, dbz, pokemon and maybe digimon...

@SSJjanemba said:

naruto, dbz, pokemon and maybe digimon...

I think a lot of people would like to try pokemon just to battle :) Good choices

Post by nishi99 (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DBZ

Naruto

Yu Gi Oh

Ghost in the Shell

Zero no Tsukaima

Girls Bravo only if i can live on planet Seiren.

Post by othus12 (6,197 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

toriko so that i can eat fancy stuff lol

@nishi99: I saw Ghost in the Shell on a DVD in a shop. Is it any good because I was wondering what it was like and just remembered now when you listed that :)

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Probably some harem anime.

Post by nishi99 (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xBlazingStar94x: I think its a great sci fi classic even right now they're making a new series. As for what its like its based in the 2030s where computers are everywhere and its possible to upload your mind to the net or into a new body. The story follows Public Security Section 9 a group of cops who most of the time are trying to stop hacking and cyberterrorism or government conspiracy.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and have a broken ass stand. Have a harem of my favorite babes on the side and I'm good.

outside of anime and manga.. I would love to live in the Resident Evil verse same with the street fighter so I can fight Ryu.

Post by ShiroNekomura (5 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sword Art Online, Accel World, Fairy Tail, and Devil Survivor 2

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

For the cool factor, I'd want to be in Naruto to train with ninja powers, Digimon so I could have an awesome partner, Needless so I could have an overpowered fragment, or Psyren so I could get a badass psychic power.

For fun, I'd choose Pokemon so I could battle for real, Sonic X so I could meet some of my favorite characters in person, or something like Demon King Daimao or Sekirei where all the girls are a perfect 10.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood cause I would love to perform alchemy.

Lightning Alchemy would be awesome!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

S-cry-ed and have a cool alter power like Kazuma's.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel