If there was one thing you could change in your favorite series.

Topic started by MohsinMan99 on April 26, 2011. Last post by Supreme Marvel 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
As the title says, what would be the one thing you would change in your favorite series if you could do so?

My change:

Pokemon
I'd make Ash's Pikachu evolve into Raichu...

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hrm, BECK isn't long enough, and I would have loved to see a few episodes devoted to the band's USA tour. 
Geass is far from my favorite, but it pisses me off to this day that
SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.
 near the end of season 1. 
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Goku died either when Nakmek blew up or when Cell blew up.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

FMAb:I would have  edward elric use different tricks other then just transmuting the ground(destruction alchemy,water alchemy etc.) and I would have killed off Mustang and Scar at the end of the serie
I should say for the latter, Goku stated dead.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

"sigh" well, if you insist, but someone is probably gonna tell me " no, it's better to end it like it is"

in the end of Death note, instead of misa comitting suicide, it would only be in her imagination, because she is be pregnant with light's baby and she waits untill she gives birth to her(yes I prefer it to be a girl), but she stabs herself right after the baby is out in the emergency room, and so the baby is given to an orphanage, and then...

uhh you know what, I actually have a long story to continue  the series in my mind that I have been wanting to write.

@supreme_marvel: 
@mrassh0le: 
      do you think I should make a thread with it as a fanfic?

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
We'd be on season 4 of Cowboy Bebop or at least into double digit OVAs with the full cast in each.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@sickVisionz: English AND Japanese, or just the former? I say that because Bebop actually works better in the English language than it does in the original Japanese for the same reasons Baccano! and Black Lagoon work better in English language audio: the overall setting.

Tenchi Muyo (series need not apply): Resolution of romance issues between Tenchi and the girls... if not the Tenchi Solution exclusive to GXP.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: I don't know what you're talking about.  I meant the series should have kept going...
Post by valence (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I would have made yusuke champion of the Makai tournament, and have hiei finally tell Yukina he's her brother.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@valence said:
" I would have made yusuke champion of the Makai tournament, and have hiei finally tell Yukina he's her brother. "
thats good....

i wish the other senshi in sailor moon had better feats...at some parts it felt as if they were just dispensable
Post by wayintothe7thart (1,079 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Dragonball spin-off that didn't have Goku as the main character.
@wayintothe7thart said:
" Dragonball spin-off that didn't have Goku as the main character. "
I hope some day the retcon GT out of existence. Carry on with Gohan, and then develop it to Pan and other characters. Maybe a new Namekian.
Post by wayintothe7thart (1,079 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@supreme_marvel: Agree. The only good that came out of GT was the 3rd ending song.

@wayintothe7thart said:

" @supreme_marvel: Agree. The only good that came out of GT was the 3rd ending song.

"
Yeah, I love Dragon Ball, the adventures and such. With character I like. And more comedy. DBZ well less about the comedy and more about the martial arts.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel