Ideas to improve anime

Topic started by Galenbeta on Aug. 14, 2013. Last post by Dream 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Lately i have been thinking that i could change some asppects or things in certain shows to make them better. I want to hear your ideas too.

• I would make a new type of manuver gear that blasted out compressed air. The air would be sucked in threw a vaccum that would rest on the sword rack. There would be a cord connecting the vaccum to the cylinders. The air would be compress and sent to the center piece which balstes it out. So there is no need to refill and no need for cords since it simoutaneously blast and sucks air so you could fly constantly.
  • I would make Ichigo's new bankai have black wings and his vasto lorde mask.
  • I would give Naruto a sword that is just a hilt at first but when he adds his chakra to it a blade of complete chakra fomrs making more powerful than most special swords in Naruto.
  • I would mention the exact speed characters travel at since i don't believe Servants move normally at Mach 40
Post by KingOfAsh (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 15
  • Tell creators that Dragon Ball Z and Evangelion really aren't that good, and point them towards better inspirations for their respectrive genres (such as Akira and Macross)
  • Have some dubs done in Brittan to get some variety instead of just the same Americans all the time (Berserk and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure would go well with English accents)
  • Stop having them say "it's all my fault" so often
  • Fables (Bill Willingham & Vertigo) needs an anime adaption
  • Anime DVDs should come with languages other than English and Japanese
  • More star and galaxy busters
Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@KingOfAsh: Why does anime need more galaxy buster?

@Sonata: Why not?

Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@KingOfAsh: Power isn't everything, good story and character development is.

@Sonata: I know that, but we need more Gurren Lagann style fights too

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

They should make more movies when different series criss cross each other

Post by jointron33 (15 posts) See mini bio Level 11

moar goatse

Post by Dream (7,456 posts) See mini bio Level 20

How about taking more risk or originality with whatever premises get offered up in an anime? Too often nowadays, you have anime either rehashing the same tiresome cliches, milking off the popularity of older anime franchises or pandering to the lowest levels of the otaku fanbase at the cost of alienating new fans. It's like many anime studios are afraid of making any effort nowadays to create something different or fresh to excite fans with.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel