I was told that you guys might appreciate my new DBZ tattoo

Topic started by vegetashonor on Feb. 10, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by vegetashonor (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6
It&squot;s in honor of my new son. It&squot;s not quite finished just yet. Needs the hair and lettering colored in, "it says father and son", skin tones, and minor stuff like the teeth and eyes being white. This took about 4 hours, and It&squot;ll be about 3 more to finish. I&squot;ve wanted a DBZ tattoo for a looong looong time. I&squot;m 28 now, and my sons birth was just the right occasion. You never grow out of some things, haha! I&squot;m just happy to of found the artist I did. I know not everybody will think this is a good idea and all, but I assure you it was well thought out. :)
It's in honor of my new son. It's not quite finished just yet. Needs the hair and lettering colored in, "it says father and son", skin tones, and minor stuff like the teeth and eyes being white. This took about 4 hours, and It'll be about 3 more to finish. I've wanted a DBZ tattoo for a looong looong time. I'm 28 now, and my sons birth was just the right occasion. You never grow out of some things, haha! I'm just happy to of found the artist I did. I know not everybody will think this is a good idea and all, but I assure you it was well thought out. :)
Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

That's a great tattoo! Thanks for sharing!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

That is amazing. I can see it now. Your son being a little older watching Dragon Ball then watching Z with you. Hope he appreciates it.

Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Wow, that is awesome!

@Supreme Marvel: Haha! I will tell you something, he watches it now with daddy! Lol!

@Kurohige: Thank you very much!

Online Now

@vegetashonor: How old is he? Does he watch both series? Please don't let him watch GT!

@MarioRedfield: Your welcome! I'm glad you liked it. I'll make sure to repost when its all done in a couple of weeks.

@Supreme Marvel: HAHA!!! No NO GT!!! And he is 5 months old now. Just at that age where he is infactuated with the tv. He actually giggles and laughs at it too! Lol. I have a step son that loves it too. Oh, and to answer your question about which series, we are still on DB. Z will come in time. :)

Online Now

@vegetashonor: That's awesome! I watched them in the order of Z then DB. :( I wish I had watched it the other way around. I might have appreciated the Z version of Goku. DB version is so much better for me. Do they have favourite characters?

Off topic: When you hit 6/7 posts you won't be able to post until 24 hours. It's to stop spammers encase you didn't know why you couldn't post after them numbers. :)

Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@vegetashonor: Thats is a fantastic tat, very nice. And Congratz to your newborn son:)

@Sonata: thanks a lot!

Post by taichokage (12,905 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Cool stuff man.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@vegetashonor: Amazing Tattoo! and the art work is beautiful!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel