I need Wiki Mods...

Topic started by ethan on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by GMan 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
If you want to be a wiki moderator  only respond to this post if....

1. You have time to be a moderator.
2. You know about Anime or Manga.

I can only make so many people wiki mods.  And having past history as a wiki mod would be a bonus for being selected.  Dont post here about being a forum mod, I think we're good for now on those.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I'm game :)
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ethan said:
"If you want to be a wiki moderator  only respond to this post if....

I can only make so many people wiki mods.  And having past history as a wiki mod would be a bonus for being selected.  Dont post here about being a forum mod, I think we're good for now on those."
Definitely
Post by Disgaeamad (10 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I'm willing to take up the responsbility, as I have a good amount of free time, plus I know quite a bit about both anime and manga.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,237 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Count me in, I know pretty much everything that needs to be known about Dragon Ball / Z / GT and plenty of other stuff aswell. I'm online more or less every day too.

It would be an honour ethan :D
Post by MB (17 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I'll help out. I remember how terrible it was trying to keep up with all the submissions the first few days of GiantBomb.
Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I have time and I'm willing to put it to use being a wiki mod.  I know quite a bit about various anime and manga.

I'd love to help out with it. :)
Post by zhalfim (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I am up for that, I got waaaay too much time on my hands, am at the computer pretty much all the time, and all I watch and read is anime and manga!

ok...now I feel over-qualified :P (just kidding)
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Man....wanted to be a forum mod.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'd be up, because i'm already in vacation and have free time, but once they're over i'm not so sure. Sorry.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
ethan said:
"If you want to be a wiki moderator  only respond to this post if....

I can only make so many people wiki mods.  And having past history as a wiki mod would be a bonus for being selected.  Dont post here about being a forum mod, I think we're good for now on those."
Yes sir
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I know a TON! about Pokemon and digimon and DBZ but as for everything else i'm useless LOL
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i know alot about  anime but im clumsy and hyper so count me out XD
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I wouldn't mind being a wiki mod. I have plenty of time (basically on all of the time) and I like to think I know a bit about anime and manga (and anything I don't know can be easily looked up).

I don't have any past experience doing wiki moderation, but I have done moderation before, if that counts at all.
Post by IcyStorm (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I'd like to become a wiki mod, but how many hours a week would be necessary for this job?
I'm free All day LOLZ

especially this upcoming month i dont have to be back at school until jan 20
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Jlynnana said:
"I'm free All day LOLZ
Same here. Plus I know alot about Hellsing
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Thank you for the honor ethan :D
CONGRATS RESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Okay we have a few lined up already.  We don't want to have 90% of the users set as moderators etc.  We're ceasing the applications at this point.  We'll feel out how things go.  If you haven't been made a mod today, it doesn't mean you never will be.  Just continue to kick ass and show us what you got.  If things continue to explode, we may need more and will contact you.  Also it's possible some of the current mods may change their minds or something. 

Thanks for your interest.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel