I have a question

Topic started by redbird3rdboywonder on Nov. 5, 2012. Last post by mypasswordis1234 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (178 posts) See mini bio Level 8

My question is why do people tend to think that DBZ characters like Nappa could solo the all 3 HST universes at one time without any trouble or injuries at all.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Because of their destruction power, speed, and durability... put all HST characters against Nappa, all he has to do is lift two fingers to destroy the whole area....

@DBZ_universe: Except that there are characters like Obito(who uses Kamui almost constantly to pass back and forth between dimensions, Kizaru who's made of light, and Barragan (whose released form could potentially age any attack coming his way) in those universes. I mean I'm not saying he couldn't take a majority of the characters out, I'm saying that there's no way he's beating all 3 universes. Plus they have the advantage in numbers SOMONE will get an attack in at some point and if it's someone like Yama-ji(with bankai already released) or Soi fon then Nappa loses

@redbird3rdboywonder: I get you... but Nappa could just go air borne and burst the entire area with ease... If Piccolo at that beginning of DBZ destroyed the moon instantly and Nappa>>>>>Piccolo (pre saiyan saga) and pretty sure he could burst the are faster... and the HST would have no time to react.

As for Yamamoto... far range attacks would put him down or even getting speed blitz by Nappa, Soi Fon's Shinkai would do nothing at all, since in DBZ KI is also spirit energy, and Nappa must have a lot compare to Soi Fon (also her Shinkai only works in foes weaker than her, proved by Aizen).... but I do agree that Barragan's Respira would hold a threat... but he would still get speed blitz by KI energy.

But I could be wrong.

@DBZ_universe said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: I get you... but Nappa could just go air borne and burst the entire area with ease... If Piccolo at that beginning of DBZ destroyed the moon instantly and Nappa>>>>>Piccolo (pre saiyan saga) and pretty sure he could burst the are faster... and the HST would have no time to react.

As for Yamamoto... far range attacks would put him down or even getting speed blitz by Nappa, Soi Fon's Shinkai would do nothing at all, since in DBZ KI is also spirit energy, and Nappa must have a lot compare to Soi Fon (also her Shinkai only works in foes weaker than her, proved by Aizen).... but I do agree that Barragan's Respira would hold a threat... but he would still get speed blitz by KI energy.

But I could be wrong.

Well I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from(unlike some wannabe-know-it- alls on comicvine) As for Nappa would an in character Nappa really just go air borne and do that I doubt it since he has a tendency(like most DBZ characters) to play with their opponents and give them chances to attack instead of finishing them right away. I also want to point out that Nappa wouldn't know to attack Yama-ji from afar until it was too late. Yes DBZ's ki is spirit energy and they are basically the same concept, much like Chakra and Haki but they're used differently. As for your example of Soi fon's shikai not working on Aizen, it could also be speculated that he could've prepared for it having seen it beforehand. In theory Barragan's Respira should be able to disintergrate the energy blast once they came near him since he can age anything that can be aged, I mean there's no proof that energy can be aged but there is proof that no energy blast fired from the Saiyan saga was still around during the Cell or Buu saga.

(As a side note and I'm asking for your opinion if there's a battle with Kizaru in it from One Piece(on a different site) and this poster states that Logia intangibility is off and another user asks that if logia intangibility is off then you're effectively canceling out Kizaru's powers(you know since the intangibility is a result of the his devil fruit powers) then does that make the poster who said it stupid?)

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Usually for battles, we assume Bloodlust on by default so Nappa wouldn't really be IC and his sole purpose would be to win.

s@redbird3rdboywonder: Well as MohsinMan99 said, we assume that Nappa would be bloodlust in this type of battle.. but if he was in character then he would lose to Yamamato's Bankai due to it's high temperature.... but bloodlust, he would kill Yamamoto and Yamaji wont have time for Bankai... As for Soi Fon again.. this is what happened between her and Aizen.

Aizen Sama trolls Soi Fon

This would also means it wont work on beings with higher spiritual energy than her, and Nappa is one.. (tho he can't reiatsu crush lol)..

For Barragan, yes his powers are a threat and could kill Nappa if he was in character.... but again in bloodlust, He wont have time to react to Nappa's attack.... and since Soi Fon's Bankai was able to damage him, I am pretty sure Nappa could do the same but worst. But I agree that he could age KI.

Are you asking me is the OP of the battle is stupid for cancelling Kizaru's abilities?? if so yes... because that wouldn't fair since he can't use his power in a fight.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@redbird3rdboywonder: I seen that on comicvine dude. The people there are so hardheaded and think they know everything about comics and anime it is sickening.

@DBZ_universe said:

s@redbird3rdboywonder: Well as MohsinMan99 said, we assume that Nappa would be bloodlust in this type of battle.. but if he was in character then he would lose to Yamamato's Bankai due to it's high temperature.... but bloodlust, he would kill Yamamoto and Yamaji wont have time for Bankai... As for Soi Fon again.. this is what happened between her and Aizen.

This would also means it wont work on beings with higher spiritual energy than her, and Nappa is one.. (tho he can't reiatsu crush lol)..

For Barragan, yes his powers are a threat and could kill Nappa if he was in character.... but again in bloodlust, He wont have time to react to Nappa's attack.... and since Soi Fon's Bankai was able to damage him, I am pretty sure Nappa could do the same but worst. But I agree that he could age KI.

Are you asking me is the OP of the battle is stupid for cancelling Kizaru's abilities?? if so yes... because that wouldn't fair since he can't use his power in a fight.

The scenario I was referring to was an in character Nappa not a bloodlusted one because if he's bloodlusted then there's no debating it lol and yes I'm asking you that but I'm also asking you that by stating that logia intangebility is off, he's basically canceling out Kizaru's powers since then intangibility is a result of his body being made of light because of his powers

@SpeedForceSpider: It pisses me off because when try and point out certain things that are true then they want to act like I don't know what I'm talking about and dismiss me as stupid or a DBZ hater. Like that moron Pokemon_defender dude who think he's a DBZ know it all and act like he personally knows me when he doesn't which is why I'm taking a break from Comicvine for a while

@redbird3rdboywonder: Me too I just got out of an argument with this idiot Zackattack or something about Frieza final form vs Godzilla and he was butt-devastated after he lost. He wouldn't stop replying to me so I am taking a break from that site. Then there is some guy on there saying GT is canon. Comicvine has too many know it alls.

@SpeedForceSpider: I agree. I can't stand people like like that not only do they think they know it all when they don't they're pompus idioits and the guy you're referring to who thinks GT is canon is Larcus

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yeah him, but the thing that pisses me off is he told me he knows more about DBZ than anyone else and said the Toei movies were canon. The arrogant fool.

@SpeedForceSpider: The dude claimed that semi Perfect Cell was a universe buster. Obviously not only is he arrogant but he's a moron as well

@redbird3rdboywonder: Oh, Nappa is in character.... then I see him losing then, due to hax abilities.

and second question... idk, kinda weird.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Me too I just got out of an argument with this idiot Zackattack or something about Frieza final form vs Godzilla and he was butt-devastated after he lost. He wouldn't stop replying to me so I am taking a break from that site. Then there is some guy on there saying GT is canon. Comicvine has too many know it alls.

I remember that thread... someone was saying that Godzilla would own Frieza?.. and I saw you had trouble dealing with that one dude... gosh that match was horrible.

GT is canon?? LOL! CV is on a crisis! gosh that guy knows NOTHING of DBZ_universe! (<--me!)

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@SpeedForceSpider: The dude claimed that semi Perfect Cell was a universe buster. Obviously not only is he arrogant but he's a moron as well

Did he really said that!! wow..

@DBZ_universe said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Oh, Nappa is in character.... then I see him losing then, due to hax abilities.

and second question... idk, kinda weird.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I remember that thread... someone was saying that Godzilla would own Frieza?.. and I saw you had trouble dealing with that one dude... gosh that match was horrible.

GT is canon?? LOL! CV is on a crisis! gosh that guy knows NOTHING of DBZ_universe! (<--me!)

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Did he really said that!! wow..

Like about the second question the point I was making to the other guy was that by saying his logia intangibility is off, he's basically cancelling out Kizaru's powers since the guy is made of light and yeah he really claimed that semi perfect Cell was a universe buster by trying to use ABC logic

@redbird3rdboywonder: Oh I get you... so in other words he cancelled both powers? I guess that's weird..

Wow what's next? Yamcha is a solar system buster?? lol

@DBZ_universe: Yeah basically and lol CV is just full of guys like that

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yeah, that's why I don't go there a lot... AV is my home and I love it here!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

Wow what's next? Yamcha is a solar system buster?? lol

What do you mean? Yamcha is a solar system buster... in his imagination.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel