I don't think Saskue will be the victor if, he meets Itachi now

Topic started by RIDUKO on Jan. 1, 2012. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by RIDUKO (15 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I mean Itachi is dead after all, so his illness won't stop him in a rematch with his brother...

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Itachi is far more knowledgeable than Sasuke about the Sharingan in general so I'm almost sure that Itachi might know some of the EMS techniques. However, as smart as Itachi is, I don't think he'll be able to take on EMS Sasuke simply because Sasuke is now too hax. Even when he was at the risk of going blind when he only had MS, Sasuke didn't care. He's going to be spamming his EMS powers excessively now that there is no drawback, that would overwhelm Itachi. I don't think his experience will save him from Sasuke's overwhelming new power. It will probably delay some of Sasuke's attacks though. One thing Itachi could do is talk to Sasuke. I think Itachi is the only person who can maybe change Sasuke's ways.

ND

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I think Sasuke has a good chance of beating him. I never bought into the idea that everything that happened in the Itachi vs Sasuke fight was Itachi joking around and just doing fail techniques for shits and giggles or to kill time. When his MS Tsuyomi got broken apart by Sasuke, who didn't even have MS, I think that was a legit example of who is more talented with their eyes. Since that fight Sasuke gained the MS, got way more battle experience, and gained the EMS.

The only leg up I think Itachi has is that he's a zombie that can constantly regenerate his body.

Post by RIDUKO (15 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hmm, sounds good but, i really think Itachi can weaken Sasuke (really bad), even though he doesn't have a EMS his abilities with his MS can really do a trick. Itachi's Susanoo is what will or might win him a battle with his brother, his Susanoo has the sword and the mirror, something that his brother doesn't have, which makes him more superior. But since Sasuke has his EMS, knowing him now, you know spamming his powers is more like-ly to happen, and won't go blind.

So if those two does meet up (Most likely not) Itcahi's words might just get him convince to change his actions...Funny how the creator made both of their Susanoo's look like, the two Tengus

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What I've noticed is that while similar, the MS techniques vary somewhat between users. So far Tobi and Madara are the only ones shown in action with the EMS. Sasuke's could be different. But if he has warping abilities like Tobi, it might give him enough of an edge to win. Although I must say that I hope he doesn't.

@taichokage: Tobi's never actually shown EMS. His space-time jutsu is more likely a personal technique of his own, maybe. I say this because we've never seen him activate EMS or even claim to possess it (when he wasn't posing as Madara).

ND

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Newdeath said:

@taichokage: Tobi's never actually shown EMS. His space-time jutsu is more likely a personal technique of his own, maybe. I say this because we've never seen him activate EMS or even claim to possess it (when he wasn't posing as Madara).

ND

I think that time-space thing is definitely a MS Jutsu. I'm not sure if every MS user has the know how to to do it, but it's at least in the same realm as other MS techniques. Itachi's Tsuyomi can take people to a realm where he controls time/space and Kakashi's eye can transport people and objects to another realm, although it doesn't seem like Kakashi can actually goto this realm himself. Time/Space manipulation seems to be something you gain access to once MS kicks in.

As far as EMS... I guess they've never conclusively said it but with all of those eyeballs in his collection, it's hard for me to see him not having it. Anytime there's a rule stated or implied about how one gets the EMS (ie real Madara saying he ripped it from his brother's eyes) I think back to Itachi and Kakashi where one person said you had to kill your best friend to gain MS then Kakashi is running around with it while Might Guy is still alive, which makes me think that even the Uchiha aren't fully aware of what their powers are and how they're activated.

@sickVisionz: It's definitely a possibility that his space-time jutsu is a MS technique but EMS? I don't think so. I don't think the Uchiha are entirely knowledgeable on the Sharingan because of Kakashi's case because either there's another way to awaken once's MS or Kakashi must have had another best friend or something which I find highly unlikely.

ND

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel