Hulu showing one hour show called Manga Mad

Topic started by N15PCA on Jan. 21, 2010. Last post by N15PCA 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It about anime in Japan and how it Japan's biggest export.  Heres a link http://www.hulu.com/watch/121904/manga-mad     

Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 It took me like, 30 seconds to realize you hadn't just repeatedly misspelled Manga "Maid"

I don't think I've got an hour at the moment to watch it, what was your opinion?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'll embed it right here so it's easier to watch.  Remember, this can only be watched in the USA because Hulu likes to pick favorites.             :P

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I just watched the whole thing.  It was OK.  I thought they spent a little to much time on all the ero stuff.

@John_Martone said:

" It took me like, 30 seconds to realize you hadn't just repeatedly misspelled Manga "Maid"  I don't think I've got an hour at the moment to watch it, what was your opinion? "

It had a good part of it on history of manga in Japan, moe, hentai, Akihabara, Comike and it's not for kids.  It has some nudity in it.   

I wish their were more shows like this one. 

It was made back in 2006 so this refects Akihabara before the 2008 Akihabara killings.  I would like to see if it's different now because of this. 

Here a video of what happen in 2008. 

Post by Void_Wizard (735 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Pretty interesting watch imo. I also like how they ended it. :p
@Void_Wizard said:

"Pretty interesting watch imo. I also like how they ended it. :p "

I though the ending was a alitte creepy.    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel