HST Tier List

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 11, 2013. Last post by taichokage 9 hours, 41 minutes ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Who is the strongest HST character? Who is the weakest? Who beats who? Which Verse is stronger than the other?IMO Bleach>OP>=Naruto overall. What do you guys think? Discuss.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,780 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Juubito is probably the strongest currently, the common soul reaper is the weakest fodder, for top/god tiers Naruto>Bleach>OP, for overall tiers (fodder-high tiers) OP ~ Bleach >> Naruto.

Post by 321zigzag1 (642 posts) See mini bio Level 9

God Tree is terrible I will say that as much.

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Strongest HST character: Rikudou Sennin as the Juubi's Jinchuriki. God tier of his own league and accomplished the single greatest feat in the HST by far.

Weakest: Probably Tonton from Naruto. If not, then ichigo's ffrriiieeennnndssssss back in the High School.

Overall, Naruto >>> OP >>>> Bleach.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Current Narutoverse is strong only because of Juubito. But overall, I think OP ~ Bleach > Naruto, mainly because Naruto characters lack movement speed and durability against certain types of attacks.

As for the top tiers, I think either Juubito or Bankai Yama should be the strongest.

Post by Dream (7,498 posts) See mini bio Level 21

This one's a bit tricky to gauge. While Naruto has the strongest top tiers currently among the HST, the series still has a large gap in attributes between its tiers where the majority of characters in other titles could trump over a good chunk of the Naruto cast. So accounting for overall stats between titles:

One Piece > Naruto > Bleach

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I personally think it's:

Naruto > OP > Bleach

at the moment. I think that is going to change soon.

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think it's Bleach >/= OP > Naruto. Always have thought that. In raw destruction, Juubito has the best feats but he's the strongest in Naruto unless Naruto/Madara surpass him. But hax-wise and general stat-wise OP and Bleach have Naruto beat.
Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

bump

Post by zAVATARLEGENDz (17 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Yamamoto is the strongest in my opinion.

OP~Bleach>Naruto

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Currently

Naruto>Bleach>OP

Madara is kicking up the tier list, Renji too, I haven't heard much from OP but over time OP should surpass the two since it's still ongoing.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Now I agree it's Naruto > Bleach > OP
Post by othus12 (6,705 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the strongest character of the HST for now should be Juubito. though Ichigo and madara have a real shot at surpassing him.

Post by nishi99 (1,668 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Soul King gets my vote. Just imagine the hax and power hes got.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,780 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Bump

Post by Dream (7,498 posts) See mini bio Level 21

After latest developments I've seen or heard with the titles, thinking...

Naruto > One Piece >= Bleach

Naruto's still got a considerable lead in attributes and hax and I've seen/ heard enough from Bleach to be convinced they're starting to improve. But I haven't heard much about One Piece as of late, which may lead them to be bottom-rung among the HST pretty soon if Bleach continues improving.

Post by flashback180 (601 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Naruto>> bleach > OP

Bleach is going to sky rocket with power ups soon , soul king ,emperor , Ichigo ,Ishihada and others. we have yet to see their massive power up in action. it's obiviosly going to be above county level since kempachi could do it without bankai.

lol who knows probably izan escapes and absorbs all the energy saying this was my plan from the start XD...

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@flashback180 said:

Naruto>> bleach > OP

Bleach is going to sky rocket with power ups soon , soul king ,emperor , Ichigo ,Ishihada and others. we have yet to see their massive power up in action. it's obiviosly going to be above county level since kempachi could do it without bankai.

lol who knows probably izan escapes and absorbs all the energy saying this was my plan from the start XD...

This.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel